a u t h o r ' s . n o t e

i just fucking love slipknot and jim and wanyk so much, okay? i didn't really even mean for this story to happen, but honestly it just kind of did on its own

i just fucking love slipknot and jim and wanyk so much, okay? i didn't really even mean for this story to happen, but honestly it just kind of did on its own. i started toying with ideas and before i knew it the first five chapters were written within the span of a few hours and now i'm so attached to harlow that i can't stop writing it.

i always say this, but this is kind of a mess; it's a mixture between the present and flashbacks, and i'll try to keep everything marked so that it's as clear as possible. i don't think there will really need to be any trigger warnings, but if that changes i'll make sure to make those visible too.

also i usually do a cast on these stories, but i tend to get annoyed comments no matter who i pick for the faceclaim any time i post stories involving bands (specifically metal bands), so i'm not putting one on this story. you can just picture harlow however you'd like to, haha. i picture her as blonde with blue eyes (similar to corey, since they're supposed to be siblings) but you can do whatever your heart desires.

anyway, thank you so much for reading and i hope you enjoy it as much as i'm really enjoying writing it! 🖤