Chapter Five

Nathan's POV

I raced her to my bedroom. Fvck all the rules! Wala na akong ibang naiisip gawin ngayon kundi ang dalhin sya sa kwarto and fvck her senseless. I can be an animal in bed. Depende sa babaeng kasama ko.

But Sam.... She's just this innocent young woman whom I've known for three years now. She's my Mamita's assistant. And I know better than laying a finger on her. But damn. I can't even resist touching her.

Eto na ata ang pinakamatagal na pagpunta ko sa kwarto. Once we entered the room, I looked back at her. She looks ready to combust. She's breathing heavily, di ko alam kung dahil ba sa pagtakbo namin or dahil excited sya sa nangyayari.

"Sam, you don't know what you're getting yourself into." I started. I held her face in my hands 'cause she's looking down again. Then I rested my forehead against hers.

"Nathan, I understand." Finally, our eyes met. But her eyes doesn't show that timid, innocent young girl I've known for so long. She looked fierce and ready? I hope she wants what I want.

"I'm not looking for anything serious. That relationship commitment crap. No, I don't want that." I told her sternly. "I just got out of a very crappy relationship, engagement even. And I don't want to do this all over again."

"Alam ko, Nathan. I have seen you with her." Did I sense hurt in her voice? Could it be that...... No. No, Nathan. No. You have to fvcking be honest with her.

"All I need right now is a woman who could give all my needs. Whenever I need it, wherever I feel like it. Yung hindi tatanggi sa mga gusto ko. Yung isang tawag lang, nandyan. Who will give into my needs, who will pleasure me in ways I want. I have to be honest with you. I have been with one girl for eternity and she doesn't satisfy me the way I want to be satisfied. So I'm telling you now, Samantha Perez, go away while you still can because if you'll agree with me, we can start right away." Walang kurap na nakatitig sya sa akin. Lumunok lang sya at hinawakan ako sa dibdib. She feels so soft and smooth. She feels like home.

"I have been waiting for this moment to arrive. And here it is, right in front of me. Nathan, gusto ko ang gusto mo. We can even start right here, right now. Matagal na kitang pinagpapantasyahan. Since the day I walked into Minerva's office as a fresh graduate. Willing to do everything she asks. Just so I could see you every freaking day." She finished her sentence and I finally had the courage to kiss her.

It wasn't needy at first. Kalma lang though I wanted to suck the life out of her. I tried to get my tongue past her lips, deeper into her mouth. The moment my tongue touched her lips, it parted easily. I smiled. While kissing her, I held her lower back, searching, feeling her curves. My palms went easily down the hem of her skirt. And just as I was about to push my hand up her skirt, my phone rang and it went straight to my voicemail. And the voice of someone so familiar came to fill the now tension-filled room.

"Nathan. I know we're not on speaking terms but I'm just so worried about Samantha. You don't happen to know where she is, do you? We have a meeting this morning and she missed it. She's not answering my calls and I am worried sick about her. It's not likely of her to miss any meetings and even not call in sick for the day. And for your information, we have had a little argument last night, and it was about you. Give me a call once you heard this message. I would also appreciate if you'll come to the office this morning. I have something to tell you. If within hours and I still haven't heard from Samantha, I will call the police."

Then the line got cut.

"Sh*t!! Sh*t, sh*t, sh*t!!! And just like that she left me hanging over our kiss. Damn it. "I have to go, Nathan. I'm so sorry."

"Ano? Bakit? Kaya nya na yun. Let her deal with her own problems." Masyado nya kasing inasa kay Sam ang lahat lahat kaya ngayon, ayan na sya, hindi alam ang gagawin pag wala si Sam.