Seaside day

Roger and Brian walked into the kitchen where Freddie and John were sat, John's head placed on Freddies shoulder, "Ah, I see you've finished then." Freddie laughed. Brian blushed, his cheeks were more pink than Rogers converse.

"Haha, very funny." Roger said sarcastically. Roger and Brian walked infront of John and Freddie, "I just wanna say, me and Brian are officially a couple!"

"Its about time." Freddie laughed.

"Congrats guys." Deaky said.

"Thanks." Brian responded.

"What are we doing today then?" Roger asked as him and Brian both sat down.

"I don't know. Maybe on a walk?" Freddie shrugged his shoulders.

"I was thinking we could go the beach." John spoke up.

"THATS IT, WE'RE GOING THE BEACH." Freddie got up and started to pack things for the beach.

"I guess we're going the beach then." Brian said to Roger.

"It's a good job it's a nice day." Roger replied.

They all packed their things for the beach such as sunscreen, towels, money ect.

"I'm driving!" Roger shouted as he grabbed the keys and ran in the car. All of the others got in the car.

"Oh god." Brian said. He was sat in the passenger seat, "Roger, I love you, but please don't kill us in a car crash."

"Your overreacting! We'll be finee." Roger respinded. He put on the song 'I'm In Love With My Car' and started speeding down the road to the beach. While Brian was holding on for dear life Freddie had his arm around John, as long as he was next to Deaky he was calm and happy. John however was fearing for his life, he wrapped both of his arms around Freddie and held on tight.

"We're here!" Roger said excitedly and they all got out of the car.

"Thank god." Brian whispered to himself.

"What was that Bri?" Roger asked.

"Oh, nothing." Brian responded.

"It's a good job I love you." Roger said and kissed Brian on the cheek.

Freddie and John got the bags out of the car and they both walked to the beach. Roger was jumping up and down like a little child. "I want to go in the water!" Roger said to Brian.

"Go on then, what are you waiting for?"

"I dont wanna go in alone." Roger looked up at Brian, "Will you go in with me?" How could Brian say no to Rogers beautiful, blue puppy dog eyes.

"Ugh, fine." Brian sighed and he took off his shirt. Roger gazed at Brian's skinny stomach, he stared at him long enough for Brian to notice. "You okay?" Brian asked.

"Yeah, just enjoying the view."

Roger took off his shirt and shoes and they both walked into the water. "Bri i'm scaredddd." Roger whined. "What if I drown?" He closed his eyes and held Brian's hand.

"You are such a little kid, don't worry, I'll protect you." Brian giggled and kissed Roger on the cheek.

Suddenly Roger felt something brush against the side of his foot. "NOPE!" Roger shouted and jumped up, luckily Brian has fast reflexes and he caught Roger in his arms. Roger blushed. "Ah, thanks."

Rogers arms held tightly around Brian's neck, "Please don't drop me." Roger said and he closed his eyes.

"Don't worry Roggie, I'll keep holding you until we get back to the sand.

Once they got back to the shore Roger put his feet back on land, "My hero." Roger spoke. He kissed Brian and they walked to Freddie and Deaky.

 He kissed Brian and they walked to Freddie and Deaky

Freddie Pov:

Me and John sat looking at the sea, John's arm around me and mine around him. The sea was such a nice colour, it was a light blue. Out of the corner of my eye I see Brian and Roger walking over.

"Hey guys." Brian says.

I turn my head to him and say, "Hey darlings, what have you been up to?"

"We've been in the water." Roger spoke. Him and Brian both sat down next to me.

"The sea is such a nice colour." John said. I admire the way he spoke, every word made me feel calm. I love him so much.

--2 hours later--

Brian's Pov:

Me and Roger held hands as we looked around the beach. The water glistened and the sand glowed. I looked up and saw the sky. The sun saw setting, "I think we should get back now." I said. We packed up our stuff and headed to the car park.

"Roger, look at the sky." I said. He looks up and is immediately stunned, "Wow, it looks beautiful, almost as beautiful as you." He said to me. I blushed.

"Thank you." He stops walking and puts his hand on my face and kisses me. His lips are soft. We kiss for a good 20 second then he steps back.

"I really love you." He says to me.

"I love you too."

Sorry this is really long, I took the beach picture when I was on holiday and the car park picture at John Lennon Airport

Sorry this is really long, I took the beach picture when I was on holiday and the car park picture at John Lennon Airport. Bye lovies.