Chapter 1: My Love For You

DISCLAIMER: I DON'T OWN KHR, ALL CREDIT GOES TO THE AUTHOR, AMANO AKIRA-SENSEI.  I ONLY OWN THE PLOT OF THIS STORY.

So I've had this idea for a while now.  And I thought that it was pretty adorable so I decided to type it up.  I already had decided the title and summary since about two days ago or so.  I think.  Can't even remember.  But today I wrote it on paper and finished it the same day.  It took me a little over an hour to write it on paper.  And I finished writing it around 4:20 this afternoon, and started typing it at around 4:30 or so, and stopped at 5 since I had to go to dinner.  Here in the dorms where I'm at dinner is at 5 to 6:30.  Anyways, I actually went on a walk after dinner and didn't come back until a little after 7 and was able to finish this.  And it's 7:36 p.m right now.

Anyways, I'm sorry for not updating my other work.  In all honesty, I'm stuck.  I don't know how to write the next chapter, since I'm so confused on how I want it.  And that's how it is for all of my works.  I try to think, and I end up coming up for ideas on new stories which results in new updates of new stories.  Sorry about that.

Sorry for any bad spelling or grammar errors.

Enjoy.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________

It was love at first sight.

Nothing could describe the feeling of holding the small infant in her arms.  The infant she had spent the last few hours trying to bring him out to this world.

She had only met the child, her son.  Her newborn son merely for a few seconds and already a love presented itself.

She had thought that she already loved her baby before he was born, but she had no idea that that love would multiply even more at finally seeing and holding her baby.  Their baby.

The infant in her arms began to whimper.

"It's okay.  Mama is here." She murmured to the baby as she tiredly lifted her arms to bring the baby closer to her chest, holding him as best she could trying not to squeeze him to tightly.

It seemed as if the baby had calmed down and it even looked as if the bay's mouth had slightly moved in to a small smile.*

"Seems like he recognized your voice." A man said as he stood next to his wife, looking at both his wife and new born son with a loving expression.

She smiled and nodded, "Our precious beautiful baby boy." She cooed, "What should we name him?" She asked as she looked up at her husband.

The pan pursed his lips as he thought for a few seconds then smiled, "How about Tsunayoshi?"

The mother, his wife, tilted her head slightly as she repeated the name as if testing it out for herself, "Tsunayoshi." She hummed in agreement and nodded, "That's perfect.  Isn't it Tsu-kun." She looked down at her now sleeping baby.

"Sawada Tsunayoshi." He smiled.

Nana, and Iemitsu were now parents to Sawada Tsunayoshi.

It took them a while to be able to get used to getting up various times throughout the night to feed and change Tsuna.  But it was worth it.

They managed to do it.  And eventually Iemitsu had to leave to go back to work, but by then Nana had already leanred what to do.

She would take care of Tsuna enough to be considered as if both parents were taking care of him.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________

It was when Tsuna was five years old and has started to attend kindergarten that she had started to notice a change in him.  She at first hadn't thought much about it.  Though after hearing some of the neighbors talking about how she never noticed anything, she began to really look at her son, and finally she noticed.