Taught - Meanie

Background Songs:

Seventeen - Drift Away, Thinking About You, Don't Wanna Cry

Twice - BDZ, Likey, What is Love

----------------------------------

"What?! Seonsaengnim, you can't be serious. Are you? I'm sure there's something wrong with the system-"

"Ah, Wonwoo, I'm afraid it's not a glitch in the system," his teacher, Mr. Kim solemnly spoke, "Your grades are getting worse. I've figured out the best plan for you...which would be getting a tutor."

"WHAT?! How?" Wonwoo spurted in shock. The reality in front of him was still hard to grasp. Wonwoo's mind was all over the place but was mainly divided into two sections: a realm of paranoia and...a little bit of curiosity. Maybe this tutoring would benefit him in more than one way.

Slightly intrigued to know more, Wonwoo inquired, "Who?"

"Kim Mingyu will be your tutor."

----------------------------------

After getting out of his teacher's office, Wonwoo sighed. A younger guy teaching him? He was really that bad at English? Well, language arts?

Grunting in annoyance, Wonwoo trudged through the school day, plagued by the fact he would be taught by some...some sophomore! It was bugging him, as he was a junior.

Right as the last bell rang, Wonwoo let out a scornful expression. He had a reason to express contempt. His teacher had paired him with an INFERIOR being! It was like pouring salt on a wound, punching someone in the gut- essentially, an utter insult.

Yet, as he arrived at the room his teacher had told him to go to, he halted in awe. Waiting for him was a tall young male with a sleek undercut and gorgeous brown eyes. As he leaned against the edge of the doorframe, the handsome male said with an inviting grin, "Shall we?"

----------------------------------

While Wonwoo sat down and got himself situated, Mingyu took out his notes and some extra paper. Mingyu sat there in semi-silence, playing with his fingernails until he realized he forgot a writing utensil. As he bent down to grab a pencil, he felt a stony gaze trace the edges of his shoulders.

After sitting upright, a pencil in hand, Mingyu started to explain the current reading assignment. Wonwoo, surprisingly, understood every single word that came out of Mingyu's mouth. The text they had been assigned to read and conduct an analysis over was rather dense, yet Mingyu managed to condense the content of it so well it left Wonwoo's mouth wide open. Da*n- Mingyu made him forget he was a year older.

"So, yeah, that's the plot and how you're supposed to analyze it," Mingyu concluded, "Any questions?"

"No." Wonwoo bluntly retorted, his face filled with disdain and arrogance. Looking at Mingyu with his chin raised, Wonwoo scowled and trained his eyes to peer at something elsewhere.

Wonwoo was, trying to, "asserting" his dominance. By acting snooty, he knew the kid would recognize his place. That's what he thought, at least.

That's what his exterior was saying. The other part involved rather intimate things with Mingyu. But, to Wonwoo's surprise, he felt himself wanting to imagine it a little more in realm of his confusing mind.

Why? Well, he'd watched too many K-Dramas to deny that their possible relationship would be super hot.

But he pushed that all away and returned to his snarky demeanor.

-------------------------------

Mingyu remembered and recalled it, as clearly and fondly as one would remember a significant moment. Specifically, "it" meaning the moment he began to like the very guy in front of him.