P1. Mistakes and apologizing

Rulers P.O.V

It was time for the next challenge. But I wanted to show WhiteBoard(The Host) Something that I worked on all night I didn't even sleep which maybe I should have because I was getting tired, and whiteboard said to get sleep for the contest today. Well you see where that went for me everyone else had slept except me and that meant I would have to not be in the contest and go to sleep if I didn't, well he would just punch me in the face like he did the other day to wake me up though I do hate it.

Whiteboard:"Okay today we are- wait a min. Ruler did you not sleep again?"

"..Uh I D-Did sleep whatcha talking about!?"

Whiteboard:"..Sureeee, anyways the challenge is to escape the room I will put you in your teams in one room. You will have to find clues and get things to escape if you don't escape before the other team does then you win if you lose well your up for elimination got it?"

Everyone but ruler:"Got it!"

Whiteboard:"...RULER!?"

"Y-YES SIR!" why'd I say it like that!? Ugh what am I thinking!

Whiteboard: "...Everyone go to your teams, Ruler come here..."

Great! Now I think I'm in trouble! I think..
"O-Okay.."

Whiteboard: "Expo could you be the co-host for the day?"

Expo: "Y-Yeah I promise I won't mess up!"

Man, Expo was so happy before whiteboard came ... Now I don't know what happened to him I hope he's okay.

Whiteboard: "Sigh .. Okay Ruler why haven't you got any sleep for the few couple of days!?"

"well I was working on something and I can't do it during the contest so. How do I work on it?"

Whiteboard: "Whatever it is, you need to stop. You aren't getting sleep at all! And you know this things are tiring and take your energy!!"

"I will try..But your yelling isn't gonna do anything."

Whiteboard:"BEING SMART ARE WE!? LOOK IM JUST TRYING TO HELP YOU. YELLING ISN'T HELPING!? WELL JUST SHUT UP!"

nObOdy: Whiteboard then yelled more and punched ruler sense the challenge didn't start yet. Everyone was looking at them.

Back to Ruler now.

"...I-I-"

Whiteboard:"Go....away....NOW"

and back to Noboby: She ran away while starting to cry silently. Whiteboard is treating her like crap. Like she isn't even a object and some punching thing instead. The challenge began while Ruler wasn't participating in it, instead she is in the forest near a lake throwing rocks at the water.