Chaprter 4

Younger Sams pov

I had just returned from school. I changed my school uniform. I was very happy as I had a great conversation with Janet today at school. I always felt so happy to talk to her and even see her.

Being in love is a great feeling. I went out of my house and met my friend Harta. He is the one who inspired me to love told me what love is. Till now I did not know what love is. He has a great love story.

He used to study in a graduation college. He had a beautiful girlfriend. Her name was preet. They are madly in love with each other. He always tells me about his love tales. After Listening to his stories,I always got a kick and got more motivated.

He is one the from whom I understood that what ever I was going through was love. Why my heat beat increased when I saw her. Why I always kept thinking to please her. Why I always had a adrenaline rush when I talked to her. Why I always saw her picture in my eyes every hour of the day.

He always told me that love has no boundaries no caste bars and it can happen to anyone. He told me love is the previous gift for humans given by God. He tought me that love is sacred.

But I never realised that there is a huge difference between love from two sided and one Sided love.

Right now I was the only one who was madly in love with Janet. We are good friends, she sits in he Bench in front of me.

I spent time with him and then picked my mothers kinetic and left for the city where I used to take tuition classes. As soon as the tuition class got over one of my classmate who knows that I love Janet offered me to take me to her house. I was a little excited and surprised. I accepted his offer though but never knew what would happen there.

I had started telling my friends that I am in love with Janet. Some of my true friends always try to help me I share my feelings but there were some who were jealous and the type which would always make fun of you.

Finally we reached her home and he borrowed her notes. She looked so beautiful.
Janet, "hi what a pleasant surprise sam! Nice to see you here."
Me, " you have a nice house, I didn't know you live here I pass by this side everyday"
Janet invited us inside for some tea and water but we denied giving reason of getting late.

I was on the seventh heaven. I was singing love songs while coming back to my home. I had already started planning my future plans with her without even knowing if she has something for me in her heart.

I came back and told Harta about what has happened today. He told me that don't worry. Just go ahead and tell her that I love her. But I was kinda scared if she says no what will happen.

I have stated spending time alone these days. I needed my space to think about my love. So I always went to our farmhouse that is 2 kilometre away from my house. We have a small room and huge trees at the farm. Small pool that we have made for irrigation but I usually take showers in summer in the 6 by 14 feet pool.

Today when I Reached the farm I saw two boys sitting there. One looked in his late 20's and other other one in his mid 20s.

The one in his late 20's suddenly got up when he saw me and came running towards me. I was a little scared. Who was he, why he looked so familiar. All the thoughts of Janet evaporated from my mind.

He came and hugged me. I was standing there still. Not knowing what to do, what to say. I was so much mesmerised seeing him. His hug gave me so much comfort.