Chapter 6

Sams PoV

I rose up early at dawn time. I was really confused and was trying to digest the ongoing events. Everyday when I rose I hoped to get back to my normal life.

I got up from the roof where the four of us were sleeping. I really made a prayer from my deep heart to get back to my normal life.

Thinking of going to past and going back in past are really two different things. It was like you wished something that was impossible and when you suddenly get that you don't know what to do with that.

While thinking about those events I turned on my I phone and started looking at the pictures of 2019, my US trip pictures, the pictures on my Australian road trip. I did not want to drain the battery so decided to turn that back off. The battery showed 49%.

When I was about to turn off the phone I saw the date was September 16 2003. I was totally shocked by the seeing that date. How was that even possible. My phone had no network and being an IT professional I knew it was impossible. The only way that was possible was either through Network or it could be changed manually. As far as manual date change was concerned I did not remember touching that at all.

The most strangest things were Happening. Most of them were non believable. I was getting millions of thoughts every second and was not able to concentrate on a single idea coming to my mind.

I wanted to plan how to change my future by helping my younger self. I had to plan how to help all my close friends, my relatives or everyone I cared about. I literally had a million things going on in my mind while the sun was rising.

While thinking about all those ideas, another idea came to my mind. I tried to change the time of my I phone to a future date. But I failed as It won't allow me to do that. While doing that Harta and Adam got up and came to me. I did not notice they were actually watching me seeing the pictures.

While the younger Sam was still sleeping on the roof. I swiped the year section of Calendar and kept swiping down for some time and reached a random date and clicked ok.
———————————————————————————
Sams POV

Suddenly I rose up with a sensation of something on my feet. I slowly opened my eyes, and when I got half up I saw a snake crawling above my feet. It was just passing, as if I was on his way. I was scared like hell and my heart was beating like a peter engine. But the snake just passed.

Once a regained my senses, another wave of shock went through me. Where the hell was I!

All I could see was trees all around. Very little space to move, in between, it was a little dark and looked like a dense forest. I was trying to understand what had happened, that is when I realised that what I was doing. I was messing with dates on my I phone.

But what had caused the black out? I was trying to question myself. Suddenly I realised, my friends were missing, where was Adam, harta and younger myself. Finally I got up and I saw Harta and Adam getting up a few meters away from me behind a tree.

I walked towards them and asked,
"Are you guys ok!"
Harta, "what the hell, where are we?" He said with a strange expression.

Adam with a similar expression, "bhaji what did you do now?"

While looking at them, "what have I done!" raising my hands in air.

"I don't know what has happened. Last thing I remember is we were looking at my phone while I was messing with the calendar on the phone"

Adam, " I am not able to understand what you are trying to say"

I tried to explain, "while looking at my photos on my phone I saw the date was 16 September 2003, which looked really odd as that was impossible, so I tried to change the date to 2019 which it won't allow me to and I just kept swiping back to a random date."

While speaking whatever came to my mind I tried to look for my phone. I saw it was laying exactly where I found myself when I got up. I rushed to pick my phone to show them what I was trying to do. I had just picked the phone when we suddenly heard loud noise of horses running. They sounded exactly like the sound effects we always heard in the movies.

As soon as I picked my phone we tried to compose ourselves and tried to figure where the noise was coming from.

But due to the density of the trees all we could hear was the sounds of the horse hoofs. The other we could hear was some noise of birds chirping. It seemed as if the sun had just risen. But even though strong sunlight was making its way through the trees still it looked dark.

In like 3 minutes the sound faded away. It seemed like hundreds of horses had just passed. With pounding heart I turned the phone on and saw the apple logo appearing on the screen and in a matter of seconds the familiar wallpaper of the globe came in front of me.

I could see the mixture of Curious, confused and anxious looks of both of their faces. Even the younger sam was missing. Despite of multiple thoughts coming to mind I looked the date.

A shock went through my spine. It showed me a date of 13 September 1219. Adam just took the phone from me and looked at what I was looking at.

"Oh no! I am dreaming, definitely! I am dreaming...it is impossible" Adam yelled looking at the phone while harta stood in a state of shock.

Me, "adam are you thinking the same thing I am thinking?" I asked adam whole taking the phone back.

Adam, "bhaji!...... what is going on with us, IS IT 1219?...

Harta, "WHAT!..... 1219......what are you talking about" he said trying to act normal.

I took the phone and opened the calendar. I tried to go ahead of the date but I won't go like earlier. But It was still going backwards. I did not want to go more backwards. I turned my phone off and put that into my pocket. While adam and harta looked at what I was doing.

We were in eternal silence for like 5 minutes. The birds chirping faded away. There was total silence  couldn't hear anything. It was as if I had turned the button of my ears off. I don't know about them but I was totally in a state of silence.

I came back to senses when I heard someone saying "stand still... don't move or the arrow will cross your chest...."
Initially the sound was very low
Again I heard this time a little loud
"stand still... don't move or the arrow will cross your chest...."
Finally I got back to my senses from the deep silence and I heard it loud

"stand still... don't move... or the arrow will cross your chest...." said a man in a string pitch but in a little different accent.

When I turned, I saw a few men with angry looks wearing a little jute like cloth on lower body and they had nothing on upper body.

They were holding bows in our directions and daggers almost touching us. When I looked around I saw some more of them at trees.

————————————

Hi readers this is unedited version.... I will edit and upload the edited version soon. Please vote if you are liking the Story so far...