One-Shot: Ouch

Tenko's P.O.V.

I was walking out from the school's science lab. Then all of the sudden- I saw Amami-San fell from the staircase.

•••

"Ouch!" He said once he fell onto the ground.

'That's going to hurt' I thought to myself. Somebody needs to help him now..!

I looked around, and saw nobody around. They must be home already... Its basically already evening and i'm just staying for club activities.

Why here, why now out of all the times you could've fallen down?!

I frowned.

What am I going to do?! He's struggling to stand up there! B-But... He's a degenerate male! The most degenerate out of all the degenerates in this school next to Kokichi!

But... honestly... Why do I assume he's like that?

He always tried to start a conversation with me, present me with cookies, help me with homeworks- Although I always refused- I mean.. He did serve me a cup of his homemade icecream yesterday and it was delicious- No no! He must have an ulterior motive for gaining my trust!

He's definitely trying to gain my trust for his own benefit!

But first, Tenko needs to stop thinking like this and help him..! I-If Tenko just ignored him, she'll look just like a regular school bully!

I clenched my fist and walked towards him.

I hesistantly got closer and looked down, looking at Amami who was injured.

I asked him;
"D-Do you need Tenko's help?"
I stuttered a bit.

His eye widens, like he saw some kind of monster trying to eat him.

"A-Am I dreaming? Is this the Tenko I knew?" He asked, frantically worried if something happened to me. "You didn't... Catch some kind of virus right?"

"N-No!" I answered. "Tenko just wants to help.. Cus.. If Tenko just stand there, she'll look like a bully."

"I see... But don't you- "

"But Tenko don't want to touch guys..."

"You can just-"

Suddenly, a flash of realization occurs.

"Tenko know!"

Amami's face became pale, seemingly worried at what i'll do.

───✱*.。:。✱*.:。✧*.。✧*.。:。*.。✱ ───

Nurse's P.O.V.

"Its such a wonderful day" I muttered, spinning around in the office.

"Ahh, the birds are chirping, the office is finally clean and everything's so nice-"

CRASHㅡ

I thought this was just going to be a normal day without anybody seeking medical help.... Ugh. Oh well, its a nurse's job.

"Ah, Chabashira-san. What brings you here today?"
I expected it to be her, since she's.... Prone to injuries. Its quite normal.

But what I didn't expect-

"Nurse-san!" She shouted. "THIS MAN... IS INJURED!" She pointed at the injured man.

I did expect to see her.. But I didn't expect to see her with a man.... stuffed in a in a trolley cart?

"Where did you get that trolley cart?"

───✱*.。:。✱*.:。✧*.。✧*.。:。*.。✱ ──

Switching back to Tenko's P.O.V.

While waiting for the nurse to come back with spare bandages, I was frustrated. Spending time with a man, even only for 1 minute will drain 60%- No, 90% of Tenko's Strength!

"Tenko-san, don't you want to sit down?" He stood up and offered his seat to me.

"Why would I? You're the injured one!" I shouted in retaliation. "Tenko don't want to sit near you..! And... Did you just call her by Tenko's first name huh?!?!"

"Sorry Chabashira-san.. I didn't mean to."

There was an awkward silence between us.

(Krik krik)

"You know.. I'm surprised you would realy help me Chabashira-san! Thank you!"

I honestly didn't know what to answer.

"T-Tenko wouldn't do that. Besides, only a degenerate would leave you there!"

"Haha, but usually everybody always ignored me since i'm pretty clumsy." He said, followed by a giggle.

"W-Wha?!" I was shocked. "That's cruel, even for a degenerate male like you!" I'm even more surprised how the hell can he keep a normal smile like that.

"Don't worry though.. I'm used to it.. My sisters- Oh, wait, that's a different story."

"You have sisters?! What did they do--" I immediately shut my mouth. "W-Why is Tenko talking to a degenerate male?!"

He simply giggled.

"Why are you laughing?!"

Creakㅡ

Eventually door creaked open, to reveal the nurse messily covered in the bandages, almost like an Egyptian mummy.

The nurse wrapped Amami nicely with the bandages.

"Goodbye, Chabashira-san!" He waved and rushed off to his home.

... I wanted to wave.

No, Tenko cannot be deceived by his good natured actions!

───✱*.。:。✱*.:。✧*.:。✧*.。:。*.。✱ ───

This was cheesy.
I wanna die-

Just click vote if you wanna see me continue this in the future, it fuels me motivation.