f o u r

Jacks POV

I had just gotten to the top of the stairs when i heard Sydnie talking to Hailee. Hailee was saying how much she loved me and how happy i made her. I was unbelievably happy that she felt the same way. I knew before that she liked me, but i wasn't sure if she was thinking of moving on to the next step in our relationship. I stood at the door for a little bit before Hailee noticed me.

"I should probably go," Sydnie says as she got up.

" Hi" i say awkwardly as i walk in the room with the biggest grin on my face "i have your bags i will put them over here," i say as i put the bags in the corner of the room.

"Ok Thank you" Hailee says, just as awkwardly. "I have something to say"

"Me too, you go first though"

"I heard you and your mum talking about how much you love me"

"Really? You heard everything?"

"I think so... but to be honest, when i first heard you say those things, i was filled with mixed emotions"

When Hailee said this i was a little bit confused. First, i overheard her saying how much she loved me and now she says she had mixed emotions? I was really confused. A million things were hitting in my head. i was nervous and anxious. i was controlling whether we were actually both on the same page. i was terrified for what was about to come.

"What i mean is that i was super excited and happy, but i also was a little worried. I wasn't sure if i was at the same place in our relationship as you were"

"Oh," i say with a little bit of disappointment in my tone.

"But then i started to think about all the great times we had and all the amazing things we have done together, the promise ring and all that. I was then talking to Sydnie and it sort of confirmed to me that i was ready to move to the next stage in our relationship," she said with a smile on her face.

"I heard you talking to Sydnie, and i was going to actually talk to you about moving to the next stage in our relationship. When you said you had mixed emotions I got anxious and worried."

"yeah," said Hailee, "I could tell by your expression"

" oh haha. But then you said you were ready to move to the next stage in our relationship and everything was good again haha" I said nervously.

"When I was being paranoid about moving to the next stage, all I could think about was what if I did something and i hurt you. But now I've realized that I love you too much to get near another guy haha"

"haha. Well, at least I know that if you weren't ready to move to the next stage it would be because you didn't want me getting hurt not because you don't love me."

"I love you," Hailee said with a huge smile.

"I love you too"

"uuuummmmm... I'm sorry guys, but it doesn't look like we'll be having turkey tonight... i sort of may have burnt it" called mum from the kitchen.

a/n

the first day is finally over... sorry it's so long. i just wanted to put so much in.

pls vote if you liked it xx