f i f t e e n

--the next day--

Lili's POV

When I got home last night, Hailee was on the bed so I left her alone and went to sleep. then this morning I woke up and went to check on her. She had vomited all over the bed.

"Hailee, wake up"

"Huh, what? What happened last night?" she asked

"You got a little bit really drunk last night and you passed out on the bed and vomited everywhere during the night"

"Oh what. Where's Jack?" she asked

"He's with zach. I'll tell you what happened last night later but first go have a shower and i'll put the sheets in the wash. Ok?"

"Ok" she said and immediately got up and went in the shower.

I put the sheets in the wash and sat down, trying to think of ways to tell her what happened last night. I could only think of one way. To tell her the cold hard truth.

She came out about twenty minutes later. She was still a little bit wobbly from last night and I could tell she was extremely hungover.

"What happened last night?" she asked as soon as she sat down.

"Well, there is no easy way to tell you this but... you cheated on jack with daniel"

"WHAT!" she said shooting up out of her seat, "NO I DIDN'T! I WOULD NEVER!" she said defensively.

"Yes, you did. There's a photo of you two to prove it!" i said.

"WHAT! Show me!" she said demandingly

"I don't have it but I'll ask jack for it"

I texted jack asking for the photo

.   .   .

Jack - Hailee's mans

Hey Jack, could you please send the photo of Hailee and daniel so

i can show her that it happened because she doesn't remember...

Yeah sure

Here you go

Thanks

All good

She needs to know why i broke up with her

Yeah, i guess so...

She is sitting next to me crying her eyes out

That's what I've been doing since i got home yesterday

I guess we are even

.   .   .

I showed Hailee the photo and she started to cry even more. I told her to go talk to Daniel or Jack about last night but she couldn't do it. She needed time. She needed to process what had happened last night, even though she couldn't remember a thing.

Later on that day, i went to Hailee's room and found her under about five blankets sitting in the dark still crying. i felt so bad, i had never seen her like this before. 

"Hailee, you need to do something. how about we go down to the skate park?"

"uh y-yeah i-i guess s-so" she replied with a shaky voice

Hailee got dressed into one of jack's T-shirts and then paired it with black jeans and checkered vans.

(basically this outfit)

Hailee and I went down to the skate park so i could try and get Hailee to clear her mind but when we got to the park, she started to cry again.

"Why are you crying?" I asked giving her a hug.

"I got this skateboard from jack and i'm wearing his old shirt and also he taught me how to skate again and yesterday we came here before the party."

"Well let's go sit on a bench for a bit and then maybe when you calm down you can try skate?"

"o-o-ok"

I looked over to the other side of the skate park and i see Zach sitting on a bench with Jack sitting next to him crying. I tell Hailee that I'm going to find a bathroom and then i walk over to Zach and Jack.

"What are you doing here?" i asked Zach

"We came here to try and clear Jacks head but then he remembered yesterday and he started crying. How about you?" asked Zach

"I came here with Hailee to do the same thing but she started crying because of yesterday and because jack gave her the skateboard she has and she is wearing one of his shirts" i replied

"Where is Hailee?" asked jack

"She's on the other side of the park, why?"

"I was just wondering so i could stay away from her" he answered bitterly

"Well i better get back to Hailee," i say quickly.

When i turn around i see Hailee walking towards me. I pray she doesn't notice jack but it's too late. She has seen him and has started to tear up again but she continues to walk over to us.

"L-l-lili, can we l-l-leave? I-i can't s-s-stop th-thinking ab-b-bout j-j-jack" she says in between sobs.

"Umm yeah sure" i say before giving Zach a kiss and turning around to leave.

"you know we broke up now you can't wear my clothes," says jack looking at Hailee with tear-filled eyes, threatening to escape

"I-I'm s-sorry"

a/n

I've tried to keep to a 600 word limit for each chapter but that doesnt seem to be happening so im gonna change it to around 700 words

-Madi