Chapter 18

Krissy POV

I can't believe Chres had broken  up with me.  I was pissed off.  It all that stupid Bitch tyanna fault.  I hate her,  she is just so perfect. Perfect hair, perfect body,  perfect home. She has everything I could  ever want,  but most importantly Chresanto. Since he wanna play daddy with her I'll show him.

Tyanna POV

it was 5:00pm and Chresanto game starts at six. King just woke up from his nap, so I put on his Nike shirt and matching sweats, and his black Jordans. I then put on Chresanto's Jersey. It was green and white,  his number was 21, their team name were the L.A Jocks.  His last name was on the back of course, and the letters were green.  I put on my green shorts,  and my black tombs.  I put my frog case on my phone, strapped king in the carseat got in the car,  and drove to Chresanto's house.  I got there in 10 minutes. I got out and got king out and knocked on their door.  MS. August opened it.

MS. August: hey sweetie.

Me: hey MS.august how are you?

MS.august: I'm doing fine. Chres is upstairs getting ready.

Me: OK. And thanks for babysitting. I hope I didnt ruin any plans.

MS. August: it's fine.  I would love to babysit for you anytime.

Me: thanks.

I walked upstairs to his room. His door was cracked open, and he had his shirt off. Lawd! He looked good! I quietly tapped on the door, and walked in.

Me: hey

Chres: wassup. (putting shirt on)

Me: why do you have to wear tight shirts?

Chres: to show these. (pointing to his abs)

Me: whatever. (chuckles) anyways, what do you think?  (I said standing in the mirror)

Chres: you look good in my jersey. (he wrapped his hands around my waist.)

Me: I know right?(we both laugh)

Chres: don't flatter yourself. (pinches my but)

Me: what i tell you about them wondering hands. (I turned to face him)

Chres: (he touched my neck) you still have the necklace.

Me: oh yeah..  (I look into his eyes)

He leaned in and I did also. Then our lips touched. It was filled with so much passion. I wrapped my hands around his neck, I moaned as he slipped his tounge in my mouth while forcefully grabbing my ass. I quickly pulled away and started blushed.

Me: we should go...  I'll be downstairs.

Chres:(sighs) OK.  I'll be down in a few.

I walked downstairs with a big ass smile on my face. I did miss him alot, I don't think I could trust him.

Chresanto POV

I had just finished getting ready.  I grabbed my football equipment and was about to walk out until my phone rang. The caller id said Krissy. I thought I blocked her.  I hesitated before answering.

Me: what do you want?

Krissy: I'm not calling to start Nun. I have to talk to you.

Me: there is nothing to talk about.

Krissy: please. Can you meet me somewhere in 20 minutes?

Me: no. I'm busy right now.  You can tell me right now.