9

I told my mom what she did to us and then my mom give me some advice. My mom said that I need to confront with her and said things that my mom told me to.

So I told her what my mom told me to do and I think she is speechless. Her face looks sorrt but I dont care because she is the one who talk behind our back first.

She started to friends with the other gang because we have been just ignoring her. We need to do some group work that teachers give us but that just it. We only talk for the group work.

________
I feel bad though because she is once my best friend of course its hard for me to just forget her plus I need to meet her.

One by one of us say sorry to her. We just hope that she does'nt do that again in the future or it will be something more worse than this.

I hope that we can be just like before. Happy together as best friends. We were so happy back then.

______
Examss duhh. Hate it. I always ask to myself why do we need to have test. Test does'nt determine everything about the students.

They always said students with a good grades are the genious students while the students who does'nt have good grades are not a genious students.

Not every student has talent on studying. Some students have their talent in create things,drawing, singing and others. So its not true if students who does'nt have good grades are not genious. They are genious on their own way.

Also, some students might not remember the answer or just suddenly blank out during the exam. So do you think it's fair for this students. They does'nt plan to not remembering the answer or blank out during the exam. For me, test is not the best way to evaluate students. It is just making them stressing out.

late update, i know:-(