➜ 𝙂.𝘿『 𝐁𝐚𝐛𝐲 』

warning there are some profanity/ 18+ smut...Be aware of what ur reading !
don't report thank you
count : 4,393
˘ ˘ ˘ ˘ ˘ ˘ ˘ ˘ ˘
¹ School had just started, 3 weeks have passed and the Dolan twins always throw this rich boy party I mean I can't lie it's a litt party but the twins always have this thing with "first dibs" I've heard many things about Grayson that just interested me.

People say that the girls can't even fit him in and don't please him as much as his kinky mind wants. He doesn't like the female dominance he thinks it's a turn off.

I've been a few times to his party but I haven't really gotten the chance to talk to him, I've had a crush on him for years now, we've been living in the same neighborhood since childhood birth, we never hung out or anything but we have said hellos here and there.

Girls talk about how he likes to spank,cuff,do anything that pleases him in any way, well not just him but the girl as well.

I rolled my eyes at Indiana since she just loves to talk about him all the time, "when are you ever going to shut up?" I spoke up

Her friends scoffing while she stared deeply into me "what did u say bitch?" My eyes darting at her "the fuck did you just call me slut?" People we're gathering around.

The twins heads turned our direction walking towards the big circle that was forming around me and Indiana's argument.

"Your always talking about how the twins would ram into ur fishy pond" everyone started laughing "oh yea ? Says the one that wants Grayson inside of her" I smirked, "at least I can agree with it, unlike you, you haven't agreed with yourself to shave that hair down there" I got out of the crowd bumping into someone's abs

"Ouch" I said placing my hand on my head, I looked up eyes wide "oh I'm so sorry pardon me" I said passing him before he could say anything. I could hear his steps following me.

I walked over to my first period into math class "morning miss.clarke" she smiled warmly to me, I sat in the back row, seeing Grayson walk sitting next to me, I sighed rubbing my forehead having a quick flashback at his face when I looked up.

He was smirking and licking his lips like I was some type of lollipop to him, that he could just eat up with his plump lips, 'fuck don't think that rn' I mumbled to myself..

I would look at the corner of my eyes seeing grays eyes pierce into my soul, is he ok? He finally spoke up "you should come to my party tonight" I looked at him "huh? O-oh ye-yea sure love to" I stuttered trying to hide my blushing cheeks away from him.

I was already getting flustered "I'll come over to your house to pick you up" he smiled my heart softened "you don't need to I can walk over there."

He smirked "just want to hang before the party that's all" I looked at the board "oh ok that's fine, my parents won't be home till tomorrow" he smirked widely. "Then that's great" I furrowed my brows confused but I let it slide.

>skip<

The bell finally rang it felt like forever in world history ap class today.

I quickly hurried to my locker before the hallways would flood with many students, I put my homework's in my backpack before putting my backpack on my shoulder.

I locked my locker putting in my AirPods and playing some playboi carti songs, my volume was pretty high so I couldn't hear people in the hallways.