➜ 𝙂.𝘿『 𝐁𝐚𝐛𝐲 .2 』

warning there are some profanity/ 18+ smut...Be aware of what ur reading !
don't report thank you
count : 1767
˘ ˘ ˘ ˘ ˘ ˘ ˘ ˘ ˘
It was Sunday which is church day, and I was so excited for this day because I wanted to make Grayson go crazy with what I was gonna wear, I grabbed a white t-shirt and tied it in the middle wearing a black high top skirt, that showed a bit of my ass, along with some knee high- socks.

I made sure to pull them down so my parents won't notice, I smiled at them getting in the car "ready for church dad" I smiled warmly he chuckled "always" my mom and I were never in good terms.

We arrived church standing in front of my parents car waiting for the dolans to come to us, since there parents and my parents are really close, there mother has always wanted me and gray to get married, since I'm 'innocent and sweet.' But that's not that Grayson saw last week.

Grayson clenched his jawline seeing the knee high socks along with the dark short skirt, he loved seeing me in uniform.

He liked the idea of role playing, he wasn't having it anymore, he couldn't wait till he could just rip the skirt and panties throwing them aside having her twitch under his tongue over and over again.

He leaned towards her ear "your in trouble" he said with a growling tone, left me dripping just by his deep voice.

We walked together in church, sitting in the back , by the edge of the bench, while our parents one row ahead of us, a older lady sat next to Grayson along with her 3 young triplet grandchildren.

I waved at them before looking a head to our priest, he was singing so angelic along with his back up singers, after that he began to read from the Bible.

I felt graysons fingers go under my skirt flicking them slowly against my clit, I leaned to his ear "no gray not here" he chuckled before grinning ear to ear.

I gave him the are you fucking kidding me look.

His fingers slid into my walls moving them up and down slowly before sliding 4 digits inside.

I gasped loudly making our parents turn around, I placed the book on my thigh covering what Grayson was doing to me during church.

Which wasn't fair .

Our parents looked back to the priest while I was pushing his hands out before a moan would come out since his fingers were starting to pick up there pace.

"Gray- no" he smirked sliding his hands out before sucking on them.

~ 30 mins later

I asked my parents if I could hang with Grayson for a while and they agreed, his mom was smiling ear to ear whispering to my parents "there dating!!" She squealed.

My dad laughed "change the dating to married" I hit my dads shoulder "dad n-" "yes mr.y/d/l/n, Shes my wife"

I looked at gray before feeling his hands intertwine with mine, I smiled cheekily blushing.

"Where's the ring ??" I was confused on what was going on, I was guessing it's a joke but it turned out they were being serious.

~skip

Me and Grayson drove off to a gas station, he parked his car to the side filling the gas in, I had my leg on top of the car seat, pushing my panties aside sliding my fingers on my clit slowly remembering how Grayson flicked his tongue so slowly just to tease me.