Meeting new friends

*3 year time skip*
Sebby Pov
I was in the kitchen making the young masters and his sons sweets for the day when heard frantic knocking at the door. Putting down the batter I rushed to the answer the door. Once I opened it I saw a familiar red headed reaper with a child in her arms.

"What are you so frantic for Grell?" I said to said red head.

"Oh! Well both will and I have a big job that will take a while. We don't know how long. But can you and your staff please watch our daughter?" Grell ask rather politely.

I watch as the child squirms in her mothers arms. I chuckle.

"I don't see why not. What is the child's name?" I gently take her black and red glasses off her face and clean them.

"Why don't you introduce yourself sweetie?" Grell tells the little girl.

She fidgets with the ends of her hair which are red unlike the rest of her hair and in to even pig tails. I hand her back her glasses as she squinted at me.

"Ummm my name is Ella Mr. Sebby." She timidly stated rather politely.

"Hello Ella. I have some one I think you'd like." I smirk.

"Really?" She tilts her head like a dog.

"Yes really. REN GET DOWN HERE!" I yell.

The instant I finish my sentence i see a flash of red and black fly down the steps. The young demon boy stops and looks at me waiting for me to tell him why I yelled for him.

Ren's pov

I looked at my father and asked, "you needed me father?"

"Ah yes. Ren meet Ella Spears. She's Grell's and William's daughter." He replied rather smugly.

I frown not liking his smug face and he whispers something to Ella. After he leans away her eyes light up gleefully.

"KITTY!" She screams as she runs at me full speed.

I run as fast as I could away from the giggling child. Our parents start to talk again. After 30 minutes of them talking Grell calls over her child.

"Ella come say good bye to mommy and take your stuff please." The red headed mother calls.

"Coming mommy! I'll be back for you kitty." She says as she gives me a glare and she goes to her mom hugging her.

After the exchange of the mother and daughter Grell leaves and father looks to me.

"By the way Ren shes staying with us for a while." He smirks.

"What!" I exclaim as I run from the black and red headed child.