5|what are you hiding??

Standing still as if I'm in ice, I try to process everything that just happened.
My mother stood in front of me only just a second ago smiling, beaming at me, but, now she's gone. Was that a hologram? Not knowing what to do, I turn and head to my room down the corridor.

I get to my room and turn the knob. Now flopped on my bed, I ponder on the secret my own mother was hiding from me. What is it? Why did she feel she needed to hide it? I have so many questions but, no one I feel like I can trust to ask. Was she weary of Dad finding out?

Treading over to my wardrobe, I pull out my pajamas and start to change. My pajamas are dotted with white unicorns with blue manes and are in a size ten adults. I climb into bed and sink into the mattress, being wrapped in so much warmth. it's like everything just fades away when I'm enveloped in the duvet.

lifting up a class of water I had laid down next to my bed before hand, I reluctantly downed the water with a handful of pills to aid me doze off into my own little dream land.

Laying comfortably in my cotton bed, my eyes feel weighted and burn, I've never been so tired. My eyelids start to drift closed and I put no effort into stopping them as they fall gently shut.