Demi and Joe

Demi's POV

Today is the day of my gender reveal to family and me and Joe, Selena has been planning this and she just called me few days ago telling me she's pregnant. I just couldn't believe it my bestie is also having a baby I can't wait for both of our babies to be best friends. I start to get ready for the party and taking out an outfit for Faith.

(Demi's dress)

(Faith's outfit)

(Faith's outfit)

Once I finish getting myself ready I started to get Faith ready and combing her hair

"Mama where Dadda," Faith says playing on my phone.

"Dadda is getting ready baby we're going to a party today you get to see Alena, Valentina, and Gracie and play around," I replied finishing up her hair, I pick her up and head downstairs.

"Joseph!!!! We're going to be late to our own baby reveal you need to hurry up," I yelled up the stairs placing Faith down on the ground.

End of Demi's POV

"I'm coming, I'm coming," Joe says coming down the stairs.

"You clean up very nicely Mr. Jonas," Demi replies fixing his shirt a little bit.

"Well you always look beautiful my queen and our little prince in the belly," Joe says putting a hand on her stomach he kneels down kisses her belly.

"How do you know it's going to be a boy it's going to be a girl," Demi replies smiling.

"Well I know cause you have your twin and I'm going to have mine so," Joe says standing kissing her. Demi kisses him back.

"At this point I don't care what the baby is as long as he or she is healthy," Demi replies wrapping her arms around his waist. The front door opens and Selena and Nick come in.

"Everyone is waiting on you guys come on," Nick says Faith comes running towards him he picks her up.

"You still aren't going to tell me are you miss pregnant Gomez," Demi says to Selena as they walk outside the house and get in the car.

"I told you I wanted to plan this so you will find out at the party so you just have a wait," Selena replies taking Demi's hand and smiles.

They arrive to Nick and Selena's house and all there friends and family are here. Selena has the backyard yet up with games,boy or girl guessing tally and little baby arts and crafts for the kids.

"Ok everyone the parents are here and i just wanna say that Demi and Joe you guys are amazing and this other prince or princess is going to have an amazing parents and big sister," Selena says taking both Joe and Demi's hand moving them out front in front of everyone.

"I just wanna say something really quick," Papa Jonas says holding Faith.

"Faith you are the third grandchild and I don't pick favorites i will but you are a very lucky little girl and just cause I'm wearing blue I never said I was picking a side any way so whatever the gender is we all will love this new member no matter what," Papa Jonas continues. Everyone claps Selena hands Demi and Joe two big confetti blasters.

"This is the most excited thing I've ever done so on the count the ten twist the bottom and color will pop out," Selena says stepping back stands by Nick as he wraps his arms around her.

"You ready Babe?" Joe says smiling looking at Demi.

"Ready as I'll ever be," Demi replies she steps a little closer to him and kisses him. Joe kisses her back.

"10...9....8...7...6..5..4..3...2...1," Everyone starts chanting. Demi and Joe twist the canons and pink confetti comes out. Demi starts crying and Joe comes to hug her.

"I knew it!!!!" Joe says holding Demi close to him. Selena Nick and the family to hug them.

"This is most amazing day of my life right now I just..... I'm having another princess," Demi says wiping her face.

"You hear that Faith you're going to have a little sister," Joe replies taking Faith from his Dad.

"Baby sistwer," Faith says points to Demi's stomach.

"Yes baby girl a little sister," Demi replies kissing her on the cheek.