SECOND

"Lynn"

"What a beautiful girl for a beautiful name" Ronnie said.

"thank you Lynn ,don't worry about Ronnie he is just joking with you." Liam gave me an apologetic look.

"Let's go , I have a boy waiting for me and I can smell his arousal from here. Religious girl see you around "

They gave me a nod that I return before heading to the inside of the house while I stand there like they said glue to car. I need to wait for them here but if I stay here I wouldn't Be able to keep and eye on them.

Heading to the inside of the house was the only option that I could think of in that moment. Waking trough the crowd near to the pool and getting in the porch was easy but when I open the door to the smell of alcohol, drugs of different kinds, sweat and sex hit my wolf nose and got me dizzy for a moment
"Shit"
I forgot to block out my senses since the loud music is hitting my wolf ears. I'm gonna go deaf.

Blocking all my wolf senses except for the smell I need to find them after all and walking inside of the house just to find people dancing really close to each other , Couples flirting and make out in the middle of the huge salon, underage boys drinking from a underage girl belly's.

" That's something hygenic?"
I thought out loud.
" maybe not but who cares ? I'm next guys" a Blonde/pink headed, short girl said.

All boys watch as The girl whose age was no more than 16 walks to them moving her hips and hair like in a movie making them cheer together.

" I'm drinking from her" a boy said
" no it's my turn you did it whit Makena"

They started a little fight over the girl IT mas kind of childish but most of them were high or drunk so I didn't kept enough to guess whose gonna drink from the girls belly.

I kept walking until a hand touch my butt in a matter of seconds I had the human pinned to the floor ,Whit my body .Only to discover A girl with green hair and scared eyes

" I'm so sorry please don't punch me my friends challenge me please forgive me"
" Don't do that never again " her cries were annoying so i just stand up and walk far from the girl.

Getting into the large kitchen I Found Allyn getting high with some girls , something chill thanks to goddesses.

"Hey A"

"Lynn nice to see .you want some"
" no thank you but remember we leave at 4 so be near the car"
" ok" her voice was so relax.

After our conversation all of the girls started to laugh about the tree outside de window.

"high" I thought out loud again only to have all the boys in the kitchen yelling and cheering the same thing.

Well think I just going to have search the other's be sure they are well and getting in the car to read some of the books in my phone.

Walking upstairs I came to face some kind of Game room with a huge tv and a really big sofa on front ,behind it was Zara  eating a girl out.
"Oh my god" I said
"Stop watching" her dress was all down and her undergarments were showing wich was any help to her cause.

The only thing that my brain could process was to turn around and run , i actually run through the crowd  getting to the backyard only to watch some clumsy teeneagers play beerpong after getting a sit in a plastic chair and taking deap breath i calm down.

I'm not of those who can't handle you know watching that kind of stuff i'm mean i don't even know what was happening upstair but deam i relly liked Zara although she was really mean to me i liked her since the momment a saw her, she was the first one who welcomed me when i got to pack but after Alpha Ares took me under his wing and he and  luna started calling me their daughter she took a hate and her hate grew even more to me  because everyone in the pack thinks instead of his brother Ty is gonna pick me to be his Beta wich is a total lie.

I never actually felt something for someone besides her i now i have nothing, for all i know she could be her mate i'm here complaining i got to woman up i accept it.

3:00am

It's almost time to leave so i need to found Cora and then get to the car i never get out of it .

Zara is walking camly to me and i just can't forget what a saw.

"look i don't what you saw but you must forget it all" She was mad

" I actually not sure what i saw so it's not like i'm going to tell someone somthing " i said " i actually was searching you just to tell you that we leave at 4:00am"

"Good couse if you say something i'm going to make my goal to destroy you Braelynn one way or another"she glared at me "you look horrible i think you just need a beer or something"

Auch that hurts , but aparantly is not her mate that's good right?

"I'm driving remember"

"Its not like your wolf its goona burn it in 5 seconds"

next act i'm being grab from behind the chair and zara its pouring fby force something that tastes like wolf alcohol mix with some beer,wine  and another thing that i just couldn't pint point what it was it burn mythroat on its path . when i realize what was happing lash out and kick zara in gut and getting out of the hold.

"Don't overreact its just amix of thing that will make your memories a blur so you don't tell anyone what you saw"Zara said 

i stand up and walk away spitting the some of the left liquid  of the scene just to hear sCora yelling and a big thud.

"Fucking little elf get your disgusthing hands out of my mate"

_____________________________________________________________________

vote andd comment please