⌦ .。.:*♡ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴏɴᴇ

ᴠᴏʟᴜᴍᴇ : ▮▮▮▮▮▮▯▯▯

ᴺᴼᵂ ᴾᴸᴬᵞᴵᴺᴳ : ꜰɪʀꜱᴛ ᴅᴀᴛᴇ - ꜰʀᴀᴅ

1:35 ───ㅇ───── 3:47

↺ ᴿᴱᴾᴱᴬᵀ ‖ ᴾᴬᵁˢᴱ ≫ ᴺᴱˣᵀ ˢᴼᴺᴳ

•┈••✦ ❤ ✦••┈•

ᴛʜɪʀᴅ ᴘᴇʀꜱᴏɴ ᴘᴏᴠ

You walked down the hallway the sound of each of your footsteps echoing down the hallway, you took the time to take in the surroundings of the facility. Meanwhile you were drawing the attention and glances of the staff in the hospital. Their eyes all landing on your figure, you spared no glance, slipping out your ID from the front pocket of your lap coat, sliding the clipboard to your left hip, holding it in place, while you slid the card across the panel, the light flashing a bright green. The door clicked unlocking as it slid open ahead of you with a harsh 'clank!'  The soft blow of air conditioning against your face, and features. You glanced to the side the numerous door lined up side by side, your eyes softened at the appearance, knowing that each door housed a patient. You had heard that the hospital you were now currently working as was in general hard times having been overpopulated, and unable to provide effective enough care to let go of more patients than they accepted. Due to the overpopulation it deterioated quality care, an awful cycle to say the least. 

You headed towards the staff room, after of course passing by the heavy security. Granted it was a pain having to convince them that yes, you were in fact a doctor, no you weren't a patient playing some sort of charade. The entire ordeal was a headache, after shoving your badge and credentials in their face, they reluctantly let you pass. You were aware that they weren't just needed for the safety of the doctors but sometimes the patients themselves, and of course for the more dangerous patients that suffered from violent tendencies. You were aware however fuck it was obnoxious. 

You entered the staff room all eyes went straight on you, you heard the whispers and murmurs, the looks they exchanged with one another. It was obvious they were aware of a new doctor on site, it was irritating that grown adults still gossiped, how long ago did you graduate high school again? You thought to yourself internally shrugging your own comment off. You looked around the nametags for a specific name 'Harrison Wells' an American flown into the hospital, who was also the member assigned to your general 'care' and 'welcoming' before soon finding the ID card on the slack belt of an older male, he had slicked back dark brown hair, accompanied by hazel eyes, and as you approached him, you were surrounded by the overwhelming scent of cologne, 'gifting' you with a migraine. Truth be told, this entire process was a migraine and you were quite frankly fed up with it. You questioned just how much he could've possibly applied in order to have this sheer aura of pungent aroma, you could feel yourself struggle not to gag when seeking fresh oxygen uncontaminated by his stench. You force on a polite smile, no matter how much it strained you, putting out your hand for him to shake. "Hello sir my name is (L/n) (F/n), I do hope you are the Harrison I am looking for"  the older male took your hand in his, giving it a firm shake, while he placed his other hand above it as well brushing his fingers across your knuckle. 

Making you feel irritated and uncomfortable to say the least before pulling your hand away from him, giving an awkward smile, hoping he'd get the damn hint. "Nice to meet you my name is Harrison Wells, call me Harrison though"  the man explained a rather smug look on his thin lips, his eyes examined you, up and down hungrily. An almost predatory grin on his face, as he stared at you as if you were a slab of meat. You swore you could visually see him undressing you with his eyes alone, just like a damn hooker. Truth be told you wanted nothing more than to punch him square in the jaw, yet you smiled. Gave a polite cough, and he seemingly knocked himself out of his thoughts. You swore you saw him wipe drool, the idea gave you goosebumps. 

"Here I'll go get the files for your patients, do follow me"  Harrison said as he motioned for you to follow after him, you nodded your head, following him to his office within a moderate enough distance to escape his stench. You followed him into his office, taking it in, his office was relatively well kept a simple yet modern beige and white look. The male sat down at his desk pulling the filing cabinet open, skimming through them with his lanky fingers, before handing it to you. Your eyes widened at the thin folders, giving a strained chuckle, "I think some papers fell out Mr. Wells" you stated, hoping that was the case. The lanky male shook his head, as he gave a sort of vile smile. "No sorry sweetheart that's all we got on them" the male explained, at the supposed endearing term you felt yourself gag at the pet name he had just referred to you by, before holding back whatever food you had eaten from regurgitating. 

Harrison walked out of his office, you assumed you were meant to lag behind him, so you did. The male turned to you, a smile on his face, while he shoved his hand into your lab coat, gripping your keycard. "I'm going to have borrow this for a moment sweetheart wait here" he 'endearingly' said, while he walked off. You gagged to yourself, lying onto a wall for a breather, assuming he needed to get your car certified for select patient rooms. You wondered if his behavior would be a problem groaning already irritated. You were snapped out of your thoughts by a loud knock startled.

•┈••✦ ❤ ✦••┈•

Word Count: 1123

Hello Angels! After I finish visually editing a chapter I'm just leaving a little note here to say, that yes I just finished visually editing but not yet text wise. I'm also here to ask whether or not y'all would rather me write over the book or post another book for the editing process that is. That and to try to convince y'all to follow my account :,( I'm super cool and I write for multiple fandoms mainly yandere though- but still just consider me please :( I beg. Even if you don't I hope you have a great day/night :D

Hello Angels PT.2 I just finished rewriting this chapter :>

•┈••✦ ❤ ✦••┈•