Four 4/4

"Stefani! Will you wait?!" Bradley turns Gaga around just as she reaches her car. Feeling her shoulders and muscles and bones he realizes how real the simulation actually felt. He had way questioned whether he was actually seeing her. He continued kneading her arms and looking deep into her sorrow filled green eyes, sinking into this reality. They truly did have her eyes, shape and all. 

Stefani pushed him away, "I have to go." 

"Can we talk?" Bradley desperately asked. "The memories are fading, we're going to forgot." 

"Good!" She unlocks her door. 

"Why did you even come? What did you expect to see? What did you even see in there?" He pushes the door closed as she moves to open it. "20 minutes that's all I want. Baby, please!" The term of endearment was not common for them, but felt natural after his brief glimpse at their life together. She was defeated and looks around the empty parking garage feeling hopeless and confused. She barely nods and enters the back seat followed by Bradley.

Her anger melted off of her at his close proximity, his smell calming her soul like it had done moments ago in her simulation. Bradley didn't know what to say. He tilts her chin up and kisses her, after feeling her kiss back Bradley pulls away,  "You saw what I saw, didn't you." He sees her tears well up and concern immediately fills his mind. Before he has a chance to ask her, she kisses him again.  Things heat up as they deepen the kiss. It had been years and their chemistry was as strong as ever. They starting pulling at their clothes. "Wait, are you ok-" She pushes her tongue further into the kiss, her tears wetting their cheeks. 

"I can't believe it" she finally breaks to say between kisses. 

"I know" He smiles and agrees pulling her onto his lap. 

"It was so real but felt so right and yet so sad." 

"So real, almost scary, but so right. I wanted you" She grinds into him, "I still want you so bad," Their sounds and wet kisses fill the car "our life," Bradley continues through her mouth, "our world," he bites at her neck before returning to her lips, "the babies... " 

Stefani goes stiff in his arms, "baby?" His hands fall from her breasts to her hips and he smiles remembering them. 

"Wait, but my dream... I didn't... I couldn't...oh my God" her eyes fill with tears again. "Are you serious, B?" Her tears fall. "That's amazing." 

Bradley fears he said the wrong thing but can't help think of his kids with her; his family. "They really are. Amazing." 

"They?" Her eyes are globes begging for answers. Bradley shakes the fog and smiles at her eager curiosity. He lays them down as best he could in the backseat cradling her in his arms. "Three of them; twins a little boy and a little girl, I think they were 2 or 3, lea's age now, and a baby boy a few months old, he was so pudgy." She laughs through tears. He moves his hands to her pants and zips them up, buttoning them. "They were so cute, funny too but Bash was a little troublemaker." He pulls her shirt down, completely content in their new intimacy. 

"Bash? Oh God, I bet we named them all dog names or something," Gaga half jokes rolling her eyes but loving the details. He laughs, kissing her temple.

"That we did. We had Sebastian, Serafina and CJ. I never found out what the initials stood for." Bradley tried to recall.

"Charles Joseph" She said so easily as if she's thought about it before. Tears stung his eyes thinking of both their fathers names.  Bradley pulled her close, rubbing her back, nodding and agreeing with their naming choice.

"You're a great mom." Stefani looks up at him, clutching his shirt hoping to retain all the information but knowing their time was running out. "They love you. You're so good with them, they listen to you. We made beautiful little monsters." 

The way he held her, drawing circles on her back reminded her of her own simulation dream.

Bradley held Stefani on a hospital bed, drawing small circles on her back. Exhausted from all her crying she softly whispers, "When can you take me home?" 

"Soon. Soon, we'll head home, you can rest... we can try again." He feels her start to cry again in his arms. "I know..." His blue eyes fill with fresh tears of his own. 

Stefani shakes the thoughts of her nightmare and tunes back into Bradley struggling to remember more details. "I'm sorry baby, it's leaving me. Oh! Four roses!"

"Four roses?" She pulls her head from his neck but never letting go of their tight embrace.

"Yea, we... you know... that's how I got disqualified or whatever." She smiles and buries her head into his chest embarrassed. "Anyways, you have four roses added to your back tattoo" Bradley traces a finger down her spine. "I had asked you about them and you had said 'one for each of my babies', but there were four roses instead of three."

Stefani smiles knowing the truth, that she got one for each of her babies, even if one was a little angel, to always be with her. They both stayed silent, slowly dozing in and out of sleep.  Bradley shifts pulling her in closer, "What was I saying?" 

"I can't remember." Stefani looks around her car "I remember leaving the place, and coming in here, I-I..." Their eyes meet, Bradley tightens his hold on her.

"Stefani, whatever we saw, I don't care, I love you. That has never changed and never will." For all his fogginess and confusion that was clear as day in his mind

Gaga looked at the man holding her and in all these years she'd never felt more happy or comfortable. Her dream stripped of her memory and all she has is here and now. And here and now she is finally in the arms of her one true love. "I love you, too, Bradley."