Preface

A Short Authors Note, 

Hello everyone, this compilation of short stories is for a writing competition hosted by Ellie Williams  (@ellie___williams)  called Tournament of the Wordsmith. All of the story prompts that will be featured here will be provided by Ellie Williams, and credit to her (or the originator of the story prompt if not given by her) is given fully here. Credit will also be given as each new story is created.

Despite the fact that this is a story competition based on story prompts, all copywrite claims still stand. Please do not steal my work. Though the prompt is provided, anything written and all stories written here are of my own interpretations and imaginations. Do not try and take it. 

With that having been said, I hope that anyone who reads these short stories will find enjoyment out of them! Warnings to the content in the stories will be added as they are created. I will be also adding a table of contents for each story that is added, as well as the date they were created, and also a short summary under each (including the genre). For the mean time, I hope you enjoy and thank you to anyone reading these. I appreciate it <3.

Love Always, 

Arlo

W A R N I N G S

mentions of abuse (chapter ii) 

C O P Y W R I T E

Text copyright © mamodramo™ 2019- The moral right of the author has been asserted. All rights reserved. This story is published subject to the condition that shall not be reproduced or retransmitted in whole or in part, in any manner, without the written consent of the copyright holder, and any infringement of this is a violation of copyright law. A single copy of the materials available in this story may be made, solely for personal, noncommercial use. Individuals must preserve any copyright or other notices contained in or associated with them. Users may not distribute said copies to others, whether or not electronic form or in hard copy without prior written consent of the copyright holder of the materials. Contact information's for requests for permission to reproduce or distribute materials available through this course are listed below: My Wattpad messaging system. This is a work of fiction. Names, characters, places and incidents either are products of the author's imagination or are used fictitiously. Any resemblance to actual events or locals or persons, living or dead, is entirely coincidental. Any resemblance to real persons, living or dead, is purely coincidental unless stated otherwise by the author. Thank you.