character introduction pt 1

Hello guys.....

So here are some characters who would be the main. The images is what I would imagine as what they look like, credits from the owner of these. The characters below are in the NYCO - an organization for the youth to save the weak in the rural area of New York - mainly in North America.

Name: Isobella di Angelo

Status: Member of NYCO

Ethincity: Italian/Indonesian - so she's tan with black/dark brown hair and chocolate eyes, gives off Pocahontas vibes that's what she looks like

Born: 18th December [Sagittarius] , 18 year old

Current height: 1.63m

Weight: 52kg

Likes: Starbucks coffees, puppies and kittens and music being played on her earphones.

Dislikes : Past memories of her childhood and drowning.

Supernatural Abilities: "Star-crossed Supernova " - Have an ability to control, feel, say, switch the opponents energy off, sense aura of activeness, manipulate blast energy and emotions in them, gain energy burst ball which able her to levitate, blast to enemies etc.. and heal herself and others "minor " all forms of energy to let it happen. 

The energy she's controlling form the Sun and the humans' sense of aura of emotion usage of ability. She can decrease opponent's aura of strength while using sun energy which let the opponent be defeated, also transmit energy to other people. She can also take other people's power by using her energy in contact, but that's usually lose her focus and she would normally faint if she didn't have much energy in her blood.

Abilities: 

Musician Prodigy - Amazingly can play ANY instruments and recognize sounds to translate in music notes. Her main instrument she normally play is the violin.

Bilingual - She is fluently in all "Romance" languages including Spanish, French, Italian, Latin, Portuguese and Romanian, influenced with an app called Duo lingo, which she normally play the language app everyday.

Expert Combatant: Mastered several martial arts such as as karate, judo, taekwondo etc....

Personality: Isobella is an extremely stubborn and rebellious person who's always want to prove herself that she's right and can ace it. She's very affectionate to her loved ones and is very insightful when it comes to deep conversation. Her biggest flaw is her tendency to hold herself responsible things beyond her control and her inability to handle failure. She's strong-willed and bold, to her peers and always support. Lived with a guardian whom adopt children and makes her own orphanage.

 Lived with a guardian whom adopt children and makes her own orphanage