Chapter 3: belladonna

I got the idea of belladonna from Dazai Osamu from Bungou Stray Dogs, since he says a lot when he meet women. Bungo Stray Dogs is one of my favorite anime show, it has some good stuff, so recommend to watch if u like anime!!

But it also as in [lily] - Pure loveliness and "dreamy" vibes but it also mean silence.

so here's some crack video of dazai osamu from bsd :]

enjoy this chapter

Alaric's P.O.V

"250!" The young lady wearing the McDonald uniform suit smiled at me with two happy meals on the black tray.

"Thank you." I softly said as she passed onto the encounter.

"No problem, I'm sure the lady of yours is lucky to have you, so enjoy your date." She smirked at me and dashed away, I immediately frowned because I only met her for a few minutes.

Walking away with the two happy meals on the tray I'm carrying, I found Lola close to the playground as she plopped her stuff and my coat on the seat.

She signaled a wave as soon as I got eye-contact to her.

Suddenly she abruptly tried to hold her inner emotion, since I bought her Happy Meals.

"Here ya go." I immediately placed on the table and plopped on the chair, starting to open and eat my fries. Lola plopped her head on the table and sigh

"You know that I pay it, so why don't you say thank you or be a bit more gratitude!" I smiled trying my best to make the most out of her life.

Lola's eyes coldly staring behind me, a door was gently opened by a group of heavily gangster type of y'know dressed in black people. I turned into her direction she's facing and I remember them, the Black Hand.

"shit" I cursed my mouth softly.

Those goddamn people, even Grayson there....the president told us to stay away from them LIKE AWAY, to prevent any problems to them, and now in my time to chill with my cute friend, he decided to come over Maccas during my happy time!

Lola turned my gaze on her.

"Do you any of them?" Lola whisper to me.

" Grab your stuff and we better head going." I told her and she accepted my command, but still asking for more.

"Why we're going away, there's like free-wifi in here!" Lola whined while I tried to grabbed her stuff and my Happy Meals.

"I'll tell you outside." I said to her.

"But..." She stuttered

"No buts." I said.

She was irritated, but did follow on what I said.

We silently exit the door through the backdoor of McDonald with our Happy Meals and Lola's stuff until a voice struck us to stay still.

"Ciao mio amico!" The guy smirked at me.

flashback, 5 years ago - Alaric was part of the Black Hand.