Crossover time short but its canon.

Okay, so in crossover time, loveboard told me about mauvy and vironica, who are love type corruption leaders, mauvy is malware and vironica is virus. Its 5:00 am right now and Im going to see what vironica is up to, for the possibility shes working for malicious or vyrus. (maybe vyrus)

~powerboard puts his hood on~

Powerboard: Lets see what vironica is up too...

~Epic sneaky parkour montage over to malicious the emotionless~

~Powerboard listens~

Vironica: I dont know if i wanna kill these guys, i dont even know what threat they could pose to us.

Vyrus: I hired you to do it, do you want to get paid or not?

Vironica: For killing someone without even knowing the reason? Im a love type, not a genocide type.

Vyrus: They pose a threat because ive been defeated by them many, many times before.

Vironica: That only means they pose a threat to you, not the computer.

Vyrus: We malware were not sent by the online scam to live here, we were sent to take it over, THEN live here.

~Powerboard gets caught~

Vyrus: There he is, vironica. Prove your use to me, and KILL HIM!

~Vironica fights powerboard~

~Vironica sweep kicks, powerboard dodges and climbs on top of the leg, flings up to her face and gives it a good kick, Vironica tries to chop off powerboards head, then realizes programs dont have necks. Powerboard takes out his scythe and decompresses Vironica. Vironica runs away~

Malicious: Well, are you going to fight?

Vironica: Im not fighting that program, its obviously way too good at fighting, ill get killed!

Vyrus: Do you really think you can work for me if you dont know the first thing about fighting?

Vironica: He knows the twentieth thing about fighting! he can actually kill me!

Vyrus: If youre not like anything you said you were, then your services are no longer required.

Vironica: Fine.

Vyrus: Fine!

Vironica: FINE!!!

Powerboard: its just you and me, Vyrus.

Vyrus: Okay then...

~Powerboard throws a few scythes at vyrus, decompressing her~

Vyrus: Fine, you win. Just run back to the castle.

~Its 8 am and powerboard returns to the castle~

Loveboard: vironica is working for malicious now?

Powerboard: I spied on vironica, and decompressed her. Then i decompresses vyrus.

Loveboard: We should wait until the raid starts to go to the utopia computer.

~Melody wakes up~

Melody: What'd i miss?

Powerboard: Well apparently, vironica is working for malicious now.

Melody: Should we attack.

Powerboard: We should wait for the raid.

End of short.