Theyre- the opposite?

Vironica: You know what, i think i know the perfect thing to take out that blue scum.

Malicious: Whaddya think?

Vironica: Whats his name?

Malicious: Im gonna call him malikai.

Vironica: Im calling mine viridian.

-Viridian and malikai wake up-

Viridian: Huh? Why am i here?

Malikai: Maybe we should team up!

Viridian: Yeah, we are both pretty good with our powers.

Malicious and vironica: You two!

Malicious: You were created to serve one purpose, take down powerboard.

Vironica: Powerboard is located at the processor palace, you will have a troop supporting you. now go!

Viridian: Yes, maam!

Powerboard: Wow, that is some bad damage. Hope they can get it reinstated.

Viridian: He's up there!

-Viridian and malikai both jump up to the rooftop-

Powerboard: Well who are you guys? Probably corruption me. WAIT, i know you guys. Youre viridian and malikai, arent you?

Viridian: Correct!

Powerboard: Oh well.

-Malakai kicks powerboard, Viridian grabs powerboard and suplexes him, derezzing him, a couple hours later, he is back-

Powerboard: I think i need to pay them a little visit.

-Heading over to the enemy base-

Powerboard: What are all those viridians and malikais doing here?

-At the enemy base-

Viridian: Hello, temple.

Powerboard: Viridian and malakai, nice to see you again.

Viridian: We beat you before, we can do it again.

Powerboard: Prove it.

Malakai: Gladly.

-Viridian tries to ground pound powerboard, but powerboard dodges and kicks him, KOing him. malakai attempts to hit powerboard, but powerboard dodges, uppercutting him and grabbing his waist and suplexing him into the wall, KOing him.

Powerboard: Vyrus and malicious didnt give you scythes? Well i didnt need them in the first place... Better get the two of you in a bubble.