Meet the Characters

(I drew all the pics you see here If you want to see more tell me)

June/Jay aka The Reaper:Freddy's sister,general of Northshield,Owner of the ender eye,and Jay Blue is her alt and that is a boy.June has mid back length white hair and in front she has a red streak.Her right eye is green and her left eye has the ender eye in it which is the white part of the eye is black and then it purple with a burn mark around the ender eye.Jay Blue is the same just with short hair and he has a eyepatch for his eye.

Ron:Nether but no one knows,June's old friend,commander of Northshield,Does know June and freddy are enders but does not know June is Jay, and is Black Cherry's brother.He has short orange hair with light green eyes.

Freddy aka The Ender:June's brother,Head guard of Wishsire,In love with black cherry,and is a ender.He has Short light brown hair,with light blue eyes.When he has the ender eye is in his right eye.

Black Cherry aka The Wither:Ron's sister,In love with freddy,and is a Nether but no one knows till freddy learns when she learns that he is a ender.She has Blue and Red hair that is shaved on one side,and Her eyes are a light mahogany color.

Foxy:Is part fox,in love with lord NIght,Doesn't know freddy is a ender, and he hates enders for killing his family.He has red hair with his ears are matching color,his eyes are yellow.

Chica:part chican,1 of the 4 girls,Doesn't know freddy is a ender and is in love with freddy.She has Short puffy yellow hair with her pink eyes.

Aphacy:Mef'wa,Brother to Nana~chan,One of the best fighters,Doesn't know freddy is a ender

Bonnie:Is a bunny,In love with chica,Doesn't know freddy is a ender

Devon:Werewolf,In love with Nana~chan,Doesn't know freddy is a ender and has dark powers.Devon has black to blue gradient hair,His ears are Dark blue and sky blue ears,His Left eye is two different purples and his right eye is blue - green.

Devon has black to blue gradient hair,His ears are Dark blue and sky blue ears,His Left eye is two different purples and his right eye is blue - green

Nana~Chan:Mef'wa,In love with devon,Doesn't know freddy is a ender and has light powers.Nana~Chan has Red violet,Rose,Pink hair,Her eyes are Blue with some green,Her ears are purple.

Zozo/Zane:Does  know later on  that freddy is a ender because what happens to him,Half demon, Half human

Zozo/Zane:Does know later on that freddy is a ender because what happens to him,Half demon, Half human.He has black hair that parts to the right and hides is right eye.He left eye is a light blue and his right eye is red.

Sky:Dragon,Water and air powers,Knows freddy and june is a ender.Has blue to light blue gradient hair that is put up in back with some out and going to the left.Her eyes are a emerald green.

Lord NIght:Fox, in love with foxy,Doesn't know freddy or june are ender,Lord of Northshield.She has blue to light blue hair,Her eyes are yellow,and her ears are blue and pink.