La carta en Ingles

This is a letter for Freddie Mercury is written with my hands and feelings.

Today 73 years ago someone with a beautiful soul and a angelical voice was born,a superhero was born, he is actually my superhero,but he's more than a rock star, he is a legend, our legend.

What you are going to read now are my feelings towards a very important person for me, I don't have anything else to add, so I leave you with the letter:

Dear Freddie Mercury:

Wherever you are, I just want to write this letter to explain my feelings, and also to say thank you, because you are one of my most important person in my life, why?

Because you appear in my life as one more singer, like Bruno Mars or Taylor Swift, but I knew that you have something special, something that others can just have on dreams; your voice, your personality, your smile, your laugh... And little by little I have been falling in love with you. I know that you don't know who I am, because when my mom gave me birth you have gone of this world some years ago.

Another thing that I have to say to you is that I love every Queen song, I mean they are all perfect and amazing, and when a Queen song turn on in the radio my mouth starts to sing,my legs begin to shake with emotion, my heart beats faster and when I hear your melodious voice without realizing it my eyes begin to rain, that is the effect that you have on me, is amazing because no one never make me feel as you make to me, you and your amazing music makes me feel special, unique, and I like that, I like you, but you are dead, Freddie Mercury is dead, the lover of life, the singer and writer of songs with a voice made in heaven is dead, but no totally, Freddie Mercury will always live in our hearts and souls, because we will always love you Freddie.

And now I'm writing this letter to you on your 73 birthday, lying on my bed, hearing "Love Of My Life" with my headphones, and some tears running in my face, but someone has to teach the angels sing, also who wants to live forever?

With the heart in a fist and the soul in the feet I wish you Happy Birthday; Happy birthday to the Queen, to the legend, to the musical prostitute, to Freddie "fucking" Mercury.

With all my love, my heart and soul:

Abby Jane