Wet Work

0200: CLASH! The cold dark wet waves of the Atlantic  bang into each other in a continuous beat. "120 SECONDS!" The co pilot of the Blackhawk shouted. This awoken me almost within an instant and I switched on. My captain known as Price was sitting opposite of me on the window side. An really eery chill really kicked me into gear. Captain Price was sitting perfectly on his seat with his cigar as if this was a normal day in the office. His gas mask above his head slouched on it.   Mine the same as his just so we were ready. Suddenly a massive gust of wind really shaken me up because I really wasn't awake at the time but this however woken me up very much. This was perfect timing as we were just coming into the location of the container ship. We had 15 minutes to obtain the clipboard on the lower deck. We were briefed all the details back in Colchester. Captain Price finally spoke to me but looked at me very blankly and almost relaxed and said "Right lads masks on were dropping in 10 seconds!" Within an instant I had my mask on and my suppressed MP5 loaded alongside my sidearm Glock 17. Gaz stayed in the helicopter and Warlock went first down the rope with me and Captain Price following him. We landed on the bridge just outside it.  "Weapons free" came through the earpiece from Gaz. We all opened fire on the bridge and cleared it out. We moved downstairs covering every corner and exit. It was just like the simulation we did with the same layout. We got to the lower deck door and now Captain Price now began to be all cocky. He said "I use this for close encounters" and holsters his MP5 and brings out his SPAS-12. He kicks the door down with his black boot. We were confronted by what seemed to be Venezualian soldiers which were linked to the Ukraine terrorist cell. Within an instant we opened fire and shot Every. Single. One. "THE CONTAINER GO GO GO!" Forcefully shouted by Captain Price. We crow barred the container door open and were relieved to see the clipboard with the information we needed to obtain. However it seemed to good to be true.  Gaz was back on the radio telling us to "GET THE F*** OUT OF HERE" We all started to make a run for towards the bridge and to evac. However I fell down as I slipped on the wet floor. Quickly to the rescue was Captain Price though who pulled me up and said "ON YOUR FEET WE ARE LEAVING." To which I followed his command and ran for the bridge. The ship was sinking rapidly for some reason or maybe perhaps it'd had a leak and it got bigger. It must've just been our luck. The pipes were now busting out as we were running along the cat walk. I felt nauseous as with my heavy black boots I began to weigh down as well as that I also didn't have a good nap on the way here. I eventually got to evac with Price and the helicopter was ready to go. Price leaped on. "JUMP FOR IT!" Gaz commanded. I ran and jumped.. I managed to get my hands on the ramp but began slipping. I felt it was all over. Suddenly a black gas mask with tinted lenses appears. I felt hope suddenly and Price pulled me up into the helicopter. The ramp closed and I just couldn't thank him enough. I began to say but he just responded with  "Don't worry about it Private you done good." I looked out the window into the cold dark sea and felt relief.