Someone to dislike

"Nice going there."  Borris said, leaning against a tree that is growing inbetween two boulders.

Jenny turns away from what she had been experimenting her ice powers on.She had created a frozen television set with a Xbox and a game console. Odin had decided it would be better she did her magic practice in a room that hardly ever was occupied since it was not big enough for three people to stand in.The room is  built into the climate leaving a big gaping hole for a tree growing inbetween two boulders.

"Oi!" Jenny steps back. "I don't know who you are." She steps back holding a twig as defense instead of a sword. She didn't have a sword laying around. "But you better introduce yourself before I make you into something ugly!"

Borris laughs a little at Jenny's threat.

"Borris Fernson, the one and only, milady."  Borris said, pretty polite. "And you are Jenny Lokitti."

Jenny glares at him as though Borris had insulted her using a very bad worded pun.

"You are well aware that I am not a kitty." Jenny said.

"I was being considerate." Borris said, and he did this slight almost unusual laugh. "It's Lokidottir."

"Jenny Loki Doritty,Jenny Loki'dot-ter,Jenny Loki durrietie." Jenny said the name multiple times.She tilts her head seeing a look on Borris's face. "There's something you have to be telling me." Borris seems to be surprised she knew. She begins tapping her foot. "And, you are not telling."

"How can you tell?" Borris asks, with a laugh.

"Looks are everyone's weakness."  Jenny said, throwing a pebble into a small pond. The pebble made this beautiful sound bouncing on the lake until it came into the middle and sunk. "I worked for the FBI behavior unit for 25 years, faked my death to make them think their trusted agent Savannah Devero had perished."

"I don't understand what you  just said," Borris said, with a brief shrug. "But it sounds pretty complex."

A kind and warm smile grew on her face.

"Living for 102 years can do that to you." Jenny said, turning her attention towards the sun-setting background.

"102 years, and you never considered why bullets didn't tear through your skin?" Borris asks.

Jenny turns to her slightly sharply and partially towards Borris's direction.

"You shouldn't know about bullets." Jenny said.  "Not everyone in this realm knows about them."

"I might have,um, interfered in a few crime scenes on Midgard." Borris said, tapping his fingers together."I enjoy solving cases and interacting with the countless Midgardians who have a story to tell." Jenny didn't seem very trusting with him at this point. "I am not in cahoots with Frost Giants or Dark Elfs."

"says the guy related to 'Fraut'." Jenny said, walking right past him.

"He's a real person." Borris said.

"Sounds like I shouldn't expect something great out of him." Jenny said.

 "I guess Hogun told you about me and Fraut." Borris said as Jenny stopped near a table.

"Oi, more like how you discarded your horse in a peasent's house." Jenny said in a low voice.

"It was only a horse!" Borris said. "They kind of ruin the point of running at your best speed."

Little by little; Jenny was beginning to find him a person she'll never really like.

"Wrong." Jenny said carelessly as she grabs a book from the table. The background is turned into a wall with a big window showing the orange sun disappearing behind the bumpy row of trees.  "They push you faster."

Jenny grabs the handle to the door.

"Don't tell Odin that I sneak out." Borris said.

Jenny eyes at the young man who had somehow managed to get on her bad side.

"I will." Jenny said with her fluent British accent. "And he will hear everything you just told me about interfering in Midgardian matters."

Jenny opens the door and goes through it. Borris's face becomes completely white and his eyes went wide. He opens the door then quickly goes after Jenny; though we can be sure that he didn't make it on time to convince Jenny otherwise. Borris would find himself losing his free-pass to Midgard for at least a thousand years unless it were a emergency.