Chapter 8

(Hoseoks outfit)

Bts were currently on their way to their camping spot in the woods. To say the tension in the car was high was an understatement. Everyone knew what had happened between the two and it was clear to see theu both were still fulled with anger. The tension was unbearable. It lasted for a full 4 unbearable hours.

But finally they made it and obviously the boys had a plan on how to sort out their love birds.

"Guys it's quite hot hear I'm gonna change quickly into somthing cooler."
Hoseok said earning a suculf from Jungkook.

"What you got somthing to say? Well say it then!" Hoseok said getting angry.

"No nothing. Just as expected." Hoseok then leaves with a huff.

The whole scene make the res of the members cring. Shortly after Hoseok joined them

So once that whole cring worthy scene happend and after struggling to seat up the tents

So once that whole cring worthy scene happend and after struggling to seat up the tents....aspecially with all the tension and people trying to ignore each other ....

*cough*Hoseok*cough*
*cough*Jungkook*cough*

So ya Namjoon declared they would go for a walk before they pick who sleeps with who. Though Jungkook tried to deny, Namjoon used hia leader posistion to tell him he had no choice.

"Is this really necessary?" Jungkook said gaining an eye role from Hoseok.

"Yes it is. Now stop complaining and enjoy being in nature with your friends." Namjoon said while rolling his eyes.

They slowly started to walk up the mountain. Until they got to a path that splits into two separate paths.

"Okay so Hoseok, and.....Jungkook you guys go the left, Yoongi and Taehyung the middle and the rest of us will go tge right." Namjoon said.

"No!" Jungkook and Hoseok said at the same time and then both groan at the same time aswell, then both rolled their eyes and huff at the same time, just proving to the memebrs even more how perfect they are for one another.

"I don't wanna hear it from the two of you. You obviously have some drama between the two of you. I don't want you come back until you've made up and have gone the full way round the path will lead you back. Now go!" Namjoon yelled the last part in his leader voice.

The two rolled their eyes and stared walking. They walked in complete silence for the next 30 min. Now that no one else was there and it was only the two of them, they could really feel the tension between them, but Hoseok was not gonna be the one to break it. Another 15 minutes later and Jungkook couldn't take it anymore.

"Okay that's it Hoseok. I cant take it. We shouldn't be like this." Jungkook said causeing both of them to stop.

"You started it by being a complete ass to me."

"I know and I'm so sorry."

"If your sorry then why do you keep doing it. Do you know how much it hurts when you call me a slut and yell at me!" I yell on the verg of tires.

"I know and I'm sorry. I just...just.."

"Just what Jungkook?"

"You know its not just my fault! You've been playning hot/cold with the last 2 days!" Jungkook yells back

"Well now you know how i felt when you were doinv it to me! Why dont you even care i was a mistake! I'm just someome who you us when your drunk and horny! Huh! Just some kind of slut for you to mess around with! Thats how you see me isnt it!" Hoseok yells with tires running down his cheeks.

Hoseok p.o.v.

"Seokie thats not true. Seokie, I'm just...just... huff... I've liked you for so long and then i see you with Jin, i was crushed. Then at the house party i got drunk and you just looked so good out there on the dance floor i couldn't control myslef anymore and just went for it. When i woke up i thought you'd be upset cause i thought you an Jin were together. Then after you wemt out with Jin and you had a hole male over. I was jealouse, I am jealouse anytime anyone is looks at you or touches you or even looks at you i go crazy. And that the only reason i said those shitty things about you is cause I'm jealouse that you and Jin have your thing and i want that with you." The senserity and deperation in his voice was so real amd raw. My head was spinning. I couldnt believeall this was happening.

"Kook there's nothing with Jin, it's always been you...." he stops me by smashing our lips together in a love filled kiss. I have to stand on my tippy toes to reach him, God i love our height difference.

"So no Jin?" He asks pulling away for a second.

"No Jin. It was just to help me try to get over you and when i didnt work we stoped and the it just become a show to make you jealouse." He smiled the biggest smile I've ever seen on him. He then reconnected our lips pulling me close by the waist as i wrapped my arms around his neck.

The kiss started to get heated as Jungkook picked me up by my thighs and i wrapped my legs around his waist. Soon i was pushed up against the tree. His arms sliding up my shirt.
He then started to leave kisses down my neck, starting to suck and bite.

"Mine..."
"Mine...."

Jungkook mumbled out between leaving dark hickey all down my neck. He stared to grind on me. Not leaveing my neck for second, while i keep running my fingers through his hair.

"Kookie as much as I'm enjoying this, the rest of the guys are gonna see all the hickeys."

"Good, then they'll know who you belong to princesses." His words only turning me on more.

"Baby we needa go before it gets too dark out but we can finish this later."

"Promis?"

"Promise."

He kisses me ine more time before putting me down. Grabbing my hand and intwining our fingers together giving my fingers a kiss before we walked back to camp.

We eventual reached back at camp and and Jungkook didnt let go of my hand. It looked like he about to say somthing when Jin interrupted him.

"It's okay we already guessed by the thousand and one hickeys on Hoseoks neck. Your guys tent is all the way in the back separated from use by a bush. You needa share a matress but i dont think you guys mind. Oh and Dont be to loud." Jin said while shewing us off.

That night we didnt just have sex we mad love....it was the best nught of me life....