Chapter 2 "Eight Months Later"

I took my black mascara to my eye, i slowly laid some of it on my eyelash.

And some more, and more, and a little more until it was perfect.

Not too much.

I started to do the same on the other eye.

The music from the big speakers who was playing some softy music.

"I'm so nervous!" Diana said as she waved with her hands in the air.

I backed a little and looked at her.

Diana was my best friend. Not just a best friend, she was like a sister to me.

I looked at her, she had long black hair and her big brown eyes with a lot of mascara.

"Why are you nervous?" I asked as I laughed a little.

I sat down on the table in front of the mirror there all the makeup and stuff laid.

"It's our first time!?" She said with a happy voice as she took up her hairbrush."Aren't you nervous?" She asked as she brushed her hair.

It wasn't the first time I have been drinking alcohol. But it's going to be the first time that I'm going to get really drunk, you know.

I wonder how I'm when I'm drunk. Am I happy? Or am I sad?

"Sure I'm, but it's going to be okay.. I'm not going to drink to much." I said as I stared at her.

But I wasn't nervous because we were going to get drunk.. I was nervous because the people who was going to be there with me when I'm drinking..

"Oh, shut up!" She laughed.

"Are you sure that you aren't nervous because your crush is going to be there?" I asked as I smiled to her.

She looked at me with big eyes and a chocked mouth.

"Oh, shut up! Haha,nobody else knows it!" She said with a high voice. 

I just smiled as I looked at myself in the mirror.

I had my tight light blue jeans who was sitting perfectly, I was wearing my white shirt from Hollister and my thin black cardigan. The clothes matched my black/gray/white necklace who was around my neck. My light brown/blonde hair that was squashed hung lightly over my shoulders.

I looked into my blue/gray eyes who had a lots of mascara on the eyelash.

I can do this, I'm strong.

"Are you guys done?" Kelliney asked.

"Yes, or I'm ready. How about Bellinda and John?" I asked as i slowly draw my hand in my hair.

"They are done too, should we go then?" She asked as she started to turn of the lamps.

We were in her house, you know Kelliney. We have been friends in like 2-3 years. And some days we have the same classes together.

"Yeah sure." I said as I took my jacket on and my white converse shoes.

"Zandra we need to talk." Someone said.

I looked up and there stood Bellinda.

"What's wrong?" I asked as I stood up.

"Come." She said as she walked into a room, I think it was Kellineys big sisters room.

"So? What?" I asked as I closed the door behind me.

"So.. You know Joan? He have been sad, a little if you have noticed that?" She asked as she looked at me with a serious look.