Part 8

Astrid's P.O.V

---------------------------Midnight-------------------------

I entered Dragon Untold at midnight at the Sheer Cliff. The man was there and he said that i was a good little slut. Those words hurt a lot. I was still a virgin as far as I knew anyway. The man ran and grabbed me and pinned me down. I realized what was happening, he was going to rape me!

3rd P.O.V

Hiccup entered Dragon Untold as his Admin account. He then went to the Sheer Cliff. And there they were the stalker and Astrid. He heard him say that he was going to rape Astrid in real life. He threatened if she told he would kill her family. Astrid started to cry, and Hiccup decided that he would not allow any one to rape the one he loved, in VR or in reality. Hiccup threw his admin dagger, this flew through the air and hit the raper in the chest. The stranger then froze in place. Astrid stood up and ran. Hiccup stepped out of hiding and grabbed Astrid and he told her to follow him. 

As they got closer to the man, he laughed like a psycho and when Hiccup was in his face the man said, "you can keep her safe forever". Hiccup said that he could and as long as the dagger was in the man he could not logout. The man said he was lying and tried to logout over and over but was being denied that right. Hiccup took Astrid away from psycho and lead her down the mountain. He revealed that Hiccup was a friend of his, and that she should give Hiccup a chance, say they would be a nice couple. Astrid blushed so madly that you could see she was blushing in reality. Astrid decided that she would kiss Hiccup and thank him for telling the admin to help her, and tell him her feelings for him.

Ok i want to say this now i might write more tomorrow. Please tell others about this book, the fewer reads i have the less likely i will write more.