11. Clingy Jungkook

Jungkook liked his new owners. They were nothing like others he had or had a chance to meet. He was forever grateful that the two had let him in their home and give him so much love and affection. Sometimes he just liked to quietly observe them. How they interacted and completed each other. The way they held each other, the way they didn't need words to understand what the other meant or wanted. They way they looked at one another. Jungkook was fascinated by everything no matter how small of unimportant it was. It was a whole new world for him. Deep down he wanted to be part of it, yet he decided to be oblivious to that thought. To push it away, for he was not worthy of it, exclusive to the two humans only.

------

Jungkook was getting ready for bed while the two humans were enjoying each other's presence. It's not that they were ashamed or anything like that while kissing in front of the hybrid, it was just that they were trying to be considerate. What if their bunny would feel left out while the two were practically making out?

That he isn't needed. 

They were trying hard to make him feel loved and give him everything he could ever wanted. After reading his files for the first time the two were shocked at how could people be so cruel? Years of being treated as an object, a mere servant to carter to others needs and the abuse left a big scar on the small hybrid. The problem was it had a big effect on his mentality. It was a horrible upbringing and Jungkook just assumed that it was a normal way to grow up that way. If Chris wasn't there to stop him, Yoongi would seek out all of Jungkook's past humans and give them a piece of his mind and at least a broken nose if not more. The two swore to never let Jungkook experience anything like that ever again and give him the life he deserves.

With Yoongi settled between his legs as they sat on the sofa, facing each other, Chis creased his lover's cheek before kissing him again. But then blond male suddenly pulled back as he felt something piercing through his skin. Chris looked at him confused "Huh? What's wrong Yoons?" Yoongi turned his head slightly as his expression changed into something alarming. Following his boyfriend's line of sight Chris was met with a pair of big eyes staring at them intently. What was frightening about this the most was the aura Jungkook was emitting. It was kinda intimidating, making Jungkook altho he was a bunny hybrid feel like a predator. He didn't even try hiding his stare like he usually did, shying away once he got caught. Heck the hybrid wasn't even blinking. No one moved for more than a minute. They just kept staring at each other in pure silence. Yoongi gulped making Chris finally break away from the spell like state. "Jungkook? I-is everything alright?" he asked tentatively. The bunny blinked for the first time in a while and ran over to the sofa. He jumped on Yoongi's lap and nuzzled his head into the humans nightgown. After getting ahold of Chris's hand, which he tightly held with his own much smaller palm, Jungkook let out a content sigh even tho the angle of the position was very odd.

Chris and Yoongi shared a confused look. They had no idea what had just happened but there was a small smile on the bunnies lips and his small fluffy tail was twitching happily and that was enough for them. They let out some giggles, Jungkook was so cute when seeking attention it was hard not to coo at him. Yoongi left the hybrid in that position for less than 10 minutes before shifting him in his hold ignoring the whines of protest from the littlest one. He placed the bunny on his boyfriends chest, pushing them down so Chris was lying with his back on the sofa with a bunny on top of him as Yoongi draped himself over the two. Not caring about the two squished under him he warped his hands around both of them letting his face rest in the crook of Jungkook's neck. The hybrid was at loss of words. Chris smiled at him fondly and kissed his nose making him blush slightly and hide his face in his owners chest. Everything was perfect.

Little did they know what was coming next.