Chapter 5

Roman's P.O.V
                            (Still in the club)

I was having a great time with my beer then suddenly The bullet club came up to me and there fucking leader Aj Styles messed up with me.

The Shield have a biggest rivalry with the bullet club. They think they are the best but they don't know who's the real maffias.

Aj completely screwed up my mind and I couldn't bear it. So that's how the fight started.

                         **********

                      Flashback

Damn, I knew it, Seth is gonna win this competition. The announcer gave Seth the hella money. Everyone started to cheered for him.

Well, He's a great dancer.

My throat is started getting dryed. I think I should have some beer.

I made my way over to the bar counter and sat on the counter chair. I order a drink.

'One beer'. I said to the waiter.

The waiter nodded and started to make my drink.

I couldn't stop thinking about the deal,we made with that gang leader. I mean are we taking a good deal?

Deep inside I think we shouldn't take that deal. Maybe that deal can be very dangerous for us that can lead us in a dangerous way.

Now we signed the contract lest we should regret soon.

I was in deep thoughts and about to take a sip of my beer when suddenly someone snatched my drink from my hand.

I looked at that person and my blood boiled up. It was my biggest rival.

Aj Stlyes...... The leader of the bullet club.

'I have heard you signed up a contract'. Aj said raising his eyebrow at me.

I chuckled and stood up as Aj looked at me taking a sip of my beer.

'So you're ass is burning up because all biggest contracts only Shield gets'. I said to him.

Karl and Luke about to attacked on me but Aj stopped them and Aj looked at me and placed the beer glass on the counter table.

'You know what, You all brothers are bitches...................... like your parents'. Aj said smirking at me.

My blood got boiled up. He crossed his limits.

NO ONE CAN'T SAY ANYTHING ABOUT MY PARENTS.

I grabbed a beer bottle and busted on Aj's head. Aj screamed as his two bitches grabbed me from behind and threw me over the another table.

All the people in the bar was screaming and the huge brawl started.

Karl picked me up from the broken table but I grabbed him and slapped him hard. Luke was about to punch me but I gave him a hard speard causing him to screamed in pain.

I was punching karl but Aj came behind me and hit me with the chair. I screamed in pain.

Aj grabbed me by my hair and punched me hard causing the blood got out of my mouth.

I punched him hard as Styles took steps back. I rushed over to him and jumped as I gave him superman punch cousing Aj to fell down.