Chapter 4: One Direction say what?!?!

Hey so I FINALLY updated! Sorry, it's been a little hecktic with school and all the other crap I have to do ;) . But anyway, vote!!!! comment!!!!

Artemis's P.O.V.

"OMG it's One Direction AAAAAHHH!" some crazed fan-girl screamed and started thrashing her arms around. It was... absolutley ridiculous.

"Ok listen carefully, when I yell carrots, everybody start screaming and run to the limo. Got that, loves?" Who I think was Louis Tomplinson said in a hushed British accent.

"But Louy that's a terrible ide..." Liam started.

"CARROTS!!!!" now-confirmed-to-be-Louis shouted. As he did, a HUGE mass of girls ran into the streets screaming like hungry elephants.

"AAAAHHHHH!!! HOLD ON FRED AND KEVIN! WE'RE GOING IN!!!!!" I shouted as I grabbed Fox's arm and yanked her into the crowd towards the limo. We reached it last and jumped inside just as the driver hit the gas.

"Hey," I said after we all caught our breath. "Did anybody else see the big fat lady with the huge One Direction hat on? I thought she was kind of creepy."

For a minute everyone just looked at me but then the Irish one-Nial?- started cracking up.

"Calm down lad it wasn't that funny!" then the one who must be Harry turned to us and said "Sorry about him loves he gets a bit... wonky sometimes. Anyway, I'm Harry, he's Nial, this is Zayn, that's Louy, and he's Liam."

"Hi I'm Artemis! That's Fox. She fished Fred out of the toilet for me and this one time I pushed her down the steps. It was funny." I said. The boys looked kind of amused and Fox looked like she was gonna die of embarrasment. "Do you wanna see the video?" I asked.

"Artemis no! I think you're creeping them out." She said in a hushed tone that everyone could here.

"Nonsense! It could be You-tube worthy!" Louy said with his crazy grin. Fox's cheeks got even brighter and she sounded like she was choking on... Kevin.

"DON'T WORRY I"LL SAVE YOU KEVIN!!!!" I said as I started banging on Fox's mouth.

 "WHAT!?..... Artemis what the freakin crap are you doing!?!? Kevin's still stuck to your stomach!!" She screeched. Oh... that's right.... well, I feel pretty stupid.

""HAHAHA!! This is hilarious! So, what were two pretty girls like you doing out on the street?" said Nial, grinning wildly. I think he's kinda cute...

"Well, first we got fired from our job because we started a wet paper towl war-don't ask. When we were walking home, Artemis found Fred crossing the road and just had to take him home. Then we came home to our apartment and she dropped Fred in the toilet so we got thrown out for making too much noise and having an "illegal animal". This is where you guys come and splash us with water and now we are here in your limo." Fox said in a rush, her eyes growing big on the last sentence.

"Wow. I'm sorry, sounds like you've had a rough day. Why don't we take you out for icecream? Our treat. And then we can buy your turtle... er... a sweater, right?" Liam said with a friendly smile.

"Oh you don't have to do that!" Fox said at the same time I said "Yes a sweater. Preferably a red one. With stripes."

"Ok then it's settled. Henry, can you take us to Amorino?" Harry asked the driver.

"Sure lads. Be there in a few minutes time." Henry replied. He talks funny, like a really old frumpy lady, except with a deeper tone. Yeah, even I don't know where that came from...

"Say, you said you have no where to live? You loves could stay with us! There's plenty of room at the mansion! Right guys?" Zayn shouted, looking overly happy. 

"You guys don't have to do that for us! Really it's ok, we get kicked out a lot anyway." Fox muttered the last part. What was she doing!?!? I mean, some girls would die for a chance to even step in One Direction's living room (including me and Fox) and here they are asking us to come and freakin live with them!!! I'm gonna kick her down the steps again later. Down One Direction's steps.... *smiles evily*