Episode 2 - The Night Of The Comet

( Emma's pov )

I woke up this morning realizing of how I could be adopted. It is impossible for me to be adopted. Realizing that Elena is my half sister, our mom is Isobel Flemming. I snaped out of that, thought about today, just let me be me today, keep living my life as I can. So I out of bed, I ran to my closet to see what I can wear for school. I picked from out of my clostet to wear is my heather black v neck shirt, my jeans ripped destroyed studs rhinestones blue skinny slim new uk8. Then after I put them on I decided to wear my Sperry Top-Sider® Authentic Original glitter boat shoes. Then I straighten my hair, then took a brush to keep it from getting nappy. Then I got my bag, went downstairs to leave when my dad stopped me from leaving.

" Hey Emma. Where are you going?" He asked.

" I have school." I said trying to not get mad at him.

" Oh well is it too late to talk?" He asked.

" Yeah it kinda is." I said.

" Well can we talk after school is over." He said.

" I am going to see this comet with Elena, Caroline, Stefan, Caroline was going to talk more about the comet." I said.

" Listen I just want to talk, I know you are mad at me but I am just trying Emma. Please give me a chance to explain why we can't talk about your mother." He said.

" There is nothing to talk about dad. You made it very clear you don't want to even talk about her, let me know stuff about her, for right now all I got is these empty vision of my mom, not knowing about her makes me mad. Like is she still alive or is she dead." I said.

" Let me explain Emma." He said.

" No I don't want you to explain. I want you to leave me alone dad. Just worry about you right now, not me. I am so mad at you right now, I have to get to school dad." I said walking out, slamming the door.

***

( Jeremy's pov )

I wake up today knowing that I will see her again. I can't stop thinking about her. She is just the kind of girl that I knew would never show up like that in my life but everytime I see her it makes me all shy around her, knowing that she is just wonderful. Then I heard Elena up, so I decided to get up too. So I stop thinking about her, get dressed. I go to my clostet to pick out my red v neck shirt, just regular pants, my grey vans. Then I walked downstairs to see Elena walking back and forth.

" Hey Elena. What's wrong?" I asked.

" I am just worried that is all Jer." Elena said.

" About what? Elena you can tell me." I said.

" Okay Jer I am adopted, so Emma she is my sister." Elena said freaking out.

" Oh. Umm wow." I said.

" Yeah. I am pretty much freaked out." Elena said.

" It is going to be okay." I said.

" Why do you say that?" Elena asked.

" If I tell you then you will tell her." I said.

" Tell who?" Elena asked.

" Emma silly." I said.

" Tell her what Jer?" Elena asked.

" Okay I like her." I said.

" Wait you like my sister Emma." Elena said smiling.

" Yes Elena I do. I can't get her off of my mind." I said.

" That is how I felt about Stefan. When I first met him." Elena said in awe moment.