Chapter 3

Again, Sorry for the very late update! And thank you for the 50+ reads I'm so grateful 🙏
Khop khun mak na khrap~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~~~

"P-Pavian..." Yanz breathed between their kisses, gasping for air. Ang alam niya, galit siya sa lalaking ito. Firstly, this man stole his girlfriend. Second, he stole his virginity.

Pero bakit parang kapag nanjan na ito, tila wala na siyang ibang pagpipilian kundi ang bumigay? Why does he always give in to this man?

Pavian's soft lips went down to his neck, planting wet kisses. He can't stop himself that he only ended up closing his eyes, treasuring every touch the guy he hates the most was giving.

They were in that situation when the door banged. They both stopped as Yanz stood there, frozen.

Lalapit na sana si Pavian sa pinto nang pigilan niya ito.

"What are you doing?" He asked, whispering.

"Opening the door?" Pavian sarcastically answered.

"Are you crazy? You're letting whoever that was see us in this state?" He growled.

"Yes I'm fucking crazy love! Crazy for you." Pavian whispered in his ears causing shivers to run down his spine.

"Kiss me." Pavian ordered out of nowhere.

"What? No hell way!"

"Fine then let's open that damn door and show them what we just did!" Pavian said and was about to open the door again.

Agad siyang hinila ni Yanz palayo sa pinto.

"Titigil ko o papatayin kita?" Yanz threatened glaring at him.

"Papatayin saan? Hmmm?" Naka-ngising sambit ni Pavian habang papalapit sa kanya.

"Pavian!" He shouted without thinking about the person knocking from the other side of the door.

"Yanz? Yanz! Anong nangyari? Okay ka lang? Damn! I'll open this door! Wait for me! I'll go get the key! Wag kang magpapabugbog ha?" Boses ni Clyde ang umalingawngaw mula sa kabilang panig ng pinto.

"Shit!" Pavian cussed out of npwhere, disappointment plastered on his handsome face.

"Fine. Yanz punch me and------" Hindi na naituloy ni Pavian ang sasabihin nya nang lumipad ang kamao ni Yanz sa mukha nito. Causing the corner of his lips to bleed.

"Why the fuck did you punched me?!" Pavian growled.

"You just asked me to punch you." Yanz answered innocently.

"Uh... Right. I did say that but do you have to punch me that hard?"

"Are you asking yourself?"

"Jeeez! I'm not the only one who enjoyed that damn ki----" muling lumipad ang kamao ni Yanz sa muka ni Pavian, sakto namang bukas ng pinto kaya tumilapon si Pavian sa paanan ni Clyde.

Clyde was staring at Pavian, eyes widen in shock.

"Omg! Babe! What the hell happened?" Tili ni Viona nang makita ang sitwasyon. She ran towards Pavian and helped him stand up as she glared at Yanz.

"Are you that obsessed of me para magka-ganyan ka? I don't love you anymore Yanz! At kahit anong gawin mo, I will never comeback to you!" She yelled on his face.

Yanz unconsciously laughed and stared at her.

"Ako? Obsessed sayo?" He said between his laughter pointing at himself and then at Viona. "Asa!"