ALL ALONE

June 5, 2013

I'm all alone now. No one is on my side. They killed my brother, mother and father. I will make sure they would pay for what they have done. Its been 10 years after that incident but there is still no lead on who killed my family. But I won't give up.

I am drown with my thoughts when the bell rang and the teacher came in.

"Goodmorning class."

"Good morning ma'am."

"It is our first day so you know the drill. Name, previous school, why did you choose this course and your talent. By the way you can call me Ms.Reyes."

Every body is excited but for me this is the worst part. The thing that I hate in school. The first day shits. I am not interested in anyone and anything besides finding the killer of my family. I never want to go to school but Mr. and Mrs. Kim sent me here they are the trusted secretary of my parents.

I am in deep thought when someone entered the room.

"Oh! Mr. De Vera you are late again. Habits are hard to quit, aren't they. I hope you would pass this semester I'm too tired seeing you here in my class." With disgust in her eyes.

"If you're too tired then quit. It's not my problem. Why don't you just pass me so that we won't see each other again. Besides you are the one who gave me failed grade that is why I am still in here." He said sarcastically.

"FYI Mr. De Vera I know I'm not the only one it is actually almost everyone. Take your seat now!" With anger.

"Whatever!" He said and took the vacant seat beside me.

I don't have any intention on talking to anyone that is why i seated near the window at the back.

After the commotion i just looked outside and waiting for my turn to speak. But everyone's eyes are still on him and they are whispering admiration's.

"Hi! My name is Samantha David. You can call me sam or sammy from Jems High International. And my talent is singing."

Last one and it would be my turn.

"Kyle De Vera. NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS SO BACK OFF!"

Now its my turn.

"Kate De Luna. Star High International. Dancing."

I know no one is interested to talk to me and that is a good thing. My day was just as I planed. Until......

"Kate!"