Tawanan Hati Encik Aaron

🌟Gold Empire Award Exclusive🌟

Winner Best Romance Category

Story Title : Tawanan Hati Encik Aaron
Written By : rdz_rex

✔Best Romance Category
✔The Creative Author
✔100% recommend to read

✔Best Romance Category✔The Creative Author✔100% recommend to read

Blurb :

Jika bukan dia,

Kemalangan yang melibatkan along dan kak long.

"Akak! Stay with me! Just a little more, your child is born safely. Untuk kebaikan anak akak, you have stay with me!"

Jika bukan dia,

Takkan lahirnya Asyraff.

A woman like her, i'm not planning to give up. Jauh sekali untuk biarkan dia jatuh ke tangan orang lain. Once i said that she is mine, she will be mine, forever ever after. No matter how, lambat atau cepat i'll make her fall into me.

In the presence of Asyraff, the process of getting her more easier.

I'm not a man who show his love by using words. I'm a man who show his love by his action, his care and how much he love her.

***

This is too much. Even his silhouette and the back of his head is good-looking. How come i will handle my feeling from fall into him.

I'm only an ordinary doctor. How did i manage to grab the attention of the man that every woman in this world wants to marry with? Or he is just want to play with myself.

His action, his care and how much he love me. He never stop to make my heart beating  so hard. I don't why i don't want to far away from him, he is like a dark prince protect his princess in silent.

2 0 1 9
(Instagram) @official_kelabwp