Chapter 4: Forbidden Fruit

Chapter 3: Forbidden Fruit

     MoeNay sashayed down a long hallway of a Marriott hotel in Livonia, Michigan with her stomach performing backflips. Her natural, blue black dyed hair raced down her back, slapping the back of the black trench coat wrapped around her tight body. Her brown sugar skin glowed underneath the fluorescent lights above her head, along with her long, oiled down legs and feet that were laced with a pair of black, high heeled sandals. Dark shades hid her face well, disguising her identity from the nosy people ready to make a quick buck off of her name. She managed to leave her house again without getting followed by the paparazzi that surrounded it like vultures.

Taking out her cellphone, she checked her messages for the room number she was supposed to be going to. Approaching the door, she looked both ways down the long corridor before knocking. The door opened and she immediately stepped inside, and closed it. A large, strong pair of hands gently knocked her back into the door, making her lift her head. Locking eyes with Kaheem made her panties wet on sight. In the short time they've known each other, a spell, or something was casted over her by him. He was hood dangerous, yet he wouldn't let anything happen to her. He was loving, patient, and he satisfied her body like no other. He was her favorite flavor of ice cream; vanilla bean.

"I've missed you, baby." The deep, soothing voice of Kaheem whispered mere inches from her lips.

She wanted to lean up and kiss them, but she remained still. He removed her diamond studded shades from her face and stared down into her chinky, hazel eyes. A smile found its way on her face, making her dimples sink into her cheeks, but she recovered as fast as it came. This bond between the two of them was strictly about sex no matter how good he made her feel physically and emotionally. Kaheem was off limits in the line of work she was in— it didn't matter how fine he was. His creamy light skin, dark brown eyes, long, black, curly hair that raced down his back, and the sculpted, muscular being of his tall, stocky frame was all the more reason to keep things merely business. He was a walking, talking, breathing heartbreak.

Kaheem was a thug. A man who worked in the streets, selling drugs, and murdering those who stepped out of line, or in his way. He was known on the westside of the city of Detroit for his reputation of not playing games. Anyone could get touched in Kaheem's head and he had the cash and power to make it happen. Police officers were on his payroll along with some politicians and judges. He was business partners with a gang of Russians, and had connections with some people out in China and Africa.

MoeNay and Kaheem met at a club she happened to be performing at a few months ago. She saw him gawking at her across the room in the V.I.P. section she was partying in after her show. When she left to use the bathroom, Kaheem made it a mission to see about her. He was waiting outside the restroom for her to come out. At first MoeNay was hesitant to get involved with him, but after Kaheem made it clear that he wasn't leaving her alone, she set up some ground rules of the relationship they'd have.

"Stop all that talking. I just want to feel you inside of me, baby." She moaned as he licked and kissed the curve of her jaw and neck.

MoeNay took off her trench coat, allowing gravity to drop it at her feet. Kaheem pulled back with lust-filled eyes, taking in the image before him. Her body was clad in a burgundy lace bodysuit that gave him previews of her brown, erect nipples and the tattoos she kept hidden on her stomach and upper thighs. In all of his twenty-seven years of living, Kaheem hadn't the thought of fucking a A list celebrity cross his mind. MoeNay Rodgers was an Emmy and Grammy award winning African American, female, singer, and actress.

"Since you wanna act like you don't know what to do, let me take charge." MoeNay snapped him from his thoughts when he felt her small hands pushing him further back into his presidential suit.