It's Not Fair

"This is not fair mum, it's not fair" JJ cried as her mum was stroking her back.

"I know baby, it's not" her mother replied not knowing what else to say.

"I need to be alone. Please mum, leave me alone" JJ stated.

"Are you sure?"

"Yes mum please" she cried out and her mum left the room.

She continued crying until she left there were mo more tears left. She just wished someone would wake her up from this awful nightmare.

"Why? Why you had to die?" She was whispering once in a while.

She spent some minutes trying to catch her breath but she just couldn't.

She stroked her little bump and whispered "I'm sorry you never met your daddy little one" she talked to her baby in an attempt to make her feel better but it only made her cry even more.

She turned her phone off, and closed all windows in the house. She didn't want to deal with anyone for the next few days but everyone cared for her.

She spent the whole day crying and writing down all the memories she had with him. She didn't want to forget any moment of him.

Later the night she went to the bedroom and led down for a little while. She thought that he would cuddle her in a while but no such luck.

The bed was smelling just like him. She didn't want to forget his smell. She could feel his arms cuddling her. Maybe she was her imagination, but she didn't know.

She walked up to the closet to change clothes. All his clothes were there. She wore one hoodie of his and snuggled into it feeling his warmth and smell. She just wanted to go back in time and change what happened.

Closing the closet she saw a piece of paper going down. It was clearly on the closet. She picked it up and snuggled in bed again.

The letter had his handwriting that made her eyes water.

Dear JJ,

By the time you're reading this, I'm gone, aren't I?

Don't be mad at me but I need you to know that I knew about the cancer. I didn't want you to know that I would die. I wanted to leave my last months happy without thinking about it.

I'm so sorry I didn't manage to watch our baby being born in this world. I promise I'll look after him or her and watch them from the sky.

I love you so much Jennifer Jareau, my soulmate, the love of my life, my partner, my everything. I'll always love you.

Promise me that everything happens from now on you will stay strong for you and for our baby as well. Protect yourself and them.

And if you meet someone that loves you and treats you right, don't hesitate even for a second to be with me. Don't let me get on the way. I need you happy.

I'll love you forever,
Spence X

___
Hey it's Tanja. This story was written by Eleni and honestly, it made me cry😭