P4

Levi's POV 

It's about time that Janet stops playing house and gives me my daughter back. So I went to their 'precious family home' and wrecked it. Every room except Nailani's was trashed so that they knew it was me. I then texted Janet.  READ  @4:16.  She then responded to the text.

Janet- Fuck you Levi! U wanted nothing to do with Lani until I went public about us on the Oprah Show. Keep fucking with me and I 'll have full custody of Lani, you in jail, and a restraining order so that way you wont be ALLOWED to see Lani. You got the right one now. I'm not that girl that was once scared of you, Imma grown-ass woman with a family and husband who don't have no problem 'handling' you if I ask. 

202-55-0158-Whatever you say, Janet. Just have my daughter and her things ready by the time I come back or that precious boy of yours won't be so precious anymore.

Janet: As I said before, Fuck you Levi! You know what come around here if you want you'll be answering to Tyler, not me I'm done talkin.

Janet's POV 

I went to my contacts and called Toni,

Toni Braxton Living Legend: mmmmmmh hello.

Jan Jan: Toni?

Toni Braxton Living Legend: Ohh hold up Janet. *moans* Kenny wait just 2 minutes. Jan's on the phone.  Janet Jackson-Perry you have two minutes to explain so I can finish getting my back broke.

Jan Jan: Toni, I need you and Kenny to watch the kids for me. Lani's dad is trying to take my daughter and shit is about to get ugly. He done threatened my baby. Im going upside his head tonight. 

Toni Braxton Living Legend: Jan why didnt you say something. Im on my way there right now.

Jan Jan: OK.

Tyler's POV 

I called Michael and told him to bring the girls home. I then went upstairs to what wasn't destroyed of our room and put on sweatoant and my timbs. Janet then came up with  Eissa and packed his bag. Janet then came into the room and put on Sweatpants, a hoodie and her timbs. She hadn't spoken a word until Toni and Michael pulled into the driveway at the same time. She went downstairs and explained what happened to the kids and Michael. The kids got into the car Toni and they pulled out. Michael then went home and told us to call him. 5  minutes after everyone pulled off, Levi pulled up. I watched as Janet's brown eyes turned black. Damita Jo was here to play.  Levi then got out the car and walked up the driveway 

All of a sudden Janet.......

Haha cliffhanger. Sorry for not updating in so long a sista was busy planning for her Sweet 16. I also had major writer's block, but Imma try to get back into my swing of things. Lemme get 20 votes and  10 comments, then I'll update again.

No Votes+ No Comments = No Update.

Bye Lovebugs.!