W-wheres charlie?

Toby's pov
I woke up to the sound on talking it was a female voice so I thought it was charlie I sat up and looked at where the voice came from to see that it was only Jane I sighed and said "Jane? Jeff? What happened? Where's Charlie?!" They both looked at me with sad eyes and Jane said " she left Toby...." I sat there in shock. She left us. She left me. I felt something wet on my face I reached my hand to my cheeks and felt tears dripping down I stood up and left the room with out my mask I didn't care anymore. The love of my life left me.

Charlie pov
I feel kinda bad for hurting Toby but I did what I had to do. I can't take him trying to stop me from killing myself! I reached into my pocket and placed a note down by me and grabbed my knife I brought it to my neck and cut my throat I fell to the ground and blacked out.

Toby POV

I went into the woods and started crying and punching trees I was so mad I couldn't take it if I had just listened to her instead of yelling at her she wouldn't have left! I then smelt blood in the air I ran to the smell and found Charlie on the floor in a puddle of blood. I grabbed the note and read it
           "My beloved Toby,
            I am so sorry for hurting you but there is nothing that could be done I was so depressed and I didn't want to feel unloved anymore I couldn't take it. The pain. It was to much for me to  handle I am so so sorry but remember there are tons of others fighting this too and yes I lost my fight but please hold on tight baby. I know I promised to stop cutting but I can't. I'm sorry.
                               Charlie"
I was speechless I fell to the ground and felt Charlie's pulse she had no pulse. I picked her up and walked to the mansion thinking about how is was my fault she's gone.