Chapter 1- Your new boyfriend🍋🍋

IN THIS EPISODE THERE IS GOING TO BE LEMON
🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋

-readers POV-

It was the first day of school at U.A. high. You put your beautiful h/c in a high ponytail. You rush downstairs to see your mom cooking breakfast. "Morning mom," you excitedly announced. "OH, good morning y/n, seems like your in a good mood," she stated with a smile on her face. You quickly ate breakfast and said bye to your mother.

While you were walking to school with your luggage and bag you bump into something or someone. You look up to see your middle school bully Katsuki Bakugou. "ah Sorry," you exclaimed sightly frighted he might hurt you. "tch.. and where do you think you going," he said with a low voice. " uh, to the U.A. dorms," you said with your voice a little shakey. " WHAT?!" he shouted, " YOU GOT IN!?" "Yes, did you?" you questioned. "OF COURSE I DID I'M GONNA BE THE NUMBER ONE HERO DUMBASS!!" You were a sensitive girl so you started to tear up, doing so you ran away and went straight to your dorm without saying hi to anyone.

-Bakugous POV-

After yelling at y/n I noticed she started crying and I knew I fucked up. She can't know I like her. I kinda felt bad for the girl.

-TIME SKIP TO WHEN IT WAS 12:00 A.M. IN THE DORMS-

-readers POV-

were finally finished unpacking for the day, then you hear a knock at the door. 'who would be knocking on my door at 12 am' you thought to yourself. You open your door to Katsuki standing at your door. "what do you want Bakugou?" you asked the blonde that was standing right in front of you. " I came here to apologize to you for making you cry earlier," he muttered. 'BAKUGOU APOLOGIZING FOR ONCE?!' I thought to myself. "go on" I clearly said to the tall blonde man. Then Bakugou walked in the room closing the door behind him, then pinning you to the wall."a-ah Bakugou w-what are you d-doing" you said in slight shock. "I've been wanting to do this for a very long time now," he whispered in your ear. Then he cups your cheeks with his rough hands. You blush at the actions he's making "B-Bakugou w-what ar-" not being able to finish your sentence you feel his lips on top of yours. Your eyes widen in shock when you start to sink into the kiss.

-Bakugous POV-

After I kissed Y/n I was shocked to feel her kiss back. Then my hand that wasn't cupping her cheeks found its way up her shirt to her boobs. I felt her flinch when I touched them. I slightly smirked. I picked up the beautiful girl and put her on the bed.

-Readers POV-

Katsuki then placed you on the bed. You both separate from the kiss to catch a breath. Bakugou then started to give you hickeys on your neck and you letting out small moans. "You're so cute when you moan Y/n" he whispered in your ear. He takes your shirt off reveling your bra. "a-ah B-YBakugou what are you doing?" you shakingly said. Then he unclipped you bra showing your boobs. "aww how cute babe, you're mine now okay," he said then started to suck on your left boob and squeezing your right one. You let out moans in pleasure. His open hand moves its way down to your panties. Bakugou then slips his hand under your panties to your womanhood. He then starts rubbing his finger up and down your soaking wet slit. "You're already so wet," he stated smirking. "a-ahh give it to me Daddy~" you moaned at the blonde boy. "My pleasure baby" Then he slipped a finger in your womanhood, you then let out a moan doing so. "I want it in me, daddy," you say as you rub his giant bulge through his pants. He then takes the rest of your clothes off and his clothes showing his massive cock. It was about 7-8 inches long. He teased you with the tip. "you ready?" he asked still teasing you."I'm ready, daddy~" as you say that he slowly puts in your womanhood. You let a loud moan. "I-it hurts," you said as you shivered a little. "Okay, I won't move yet tell me when you're ready." After 3 minutes you told Bakugou that you were ready, so he slowly started thrusting in and out of you. Big moans were coming out of you, but you didn't care you felt so good."F-faster harder, Daddy, destroy my pussy, Please," "Ok beautiful," so he started fucking you harder and faster. "shit, I'm gonna cum!" he said between moans. "l-let it all out inside of me." You both then came at the same time. He fell beside you, both panting. "Y-your mine n-now," he said in your ear. "y-yeah so im your girlfriend now?" you questioned back at Katuski. "All mine," he said cuddling you. You both fell asleep.

________________________________________________________________________________

Thank you so much for reading my first ever fanfic and I will surely be giving you another chapter to this story so stay tuned.♥♥♥