Chapter 4- Your Birthday(kinda lemon)

The next day Bakugo woke me up and told me to get ready for school. When we arrived to school we sat in our seats and chatted, until the bell rang. Then, classes began.

~~~Lunch (I'm lazy)~~~

The bell rang telling us that it was lunch. I sat with the Bakusquad. "Y/n, your birthday's coming up what are you planning to do?" Questioned Mina. She was right my birthday was coming up, I just shrugged my shoulders. I look up and see Kirishima whispering to Bakugo, and Bakugo having a smirk on his face.

~~Time skip to your birthday, I'm lazy ofc~~
I walk into an empty classroom, surprisingly, then all of a sudden people are jumping up and screaming "HAPPY BIRTHDAY" to me! I was shocked, but really happy. I was greeted with hugs and smiles. We sang happy birthday and had a blast. When it was time for the gifts I was so pumped. Kaminari got me a huge Pikachu plushie, loved it!! Mina got me a skin care kit with bath bombs,  face masks, etc. When I finished opening the gifts I saw that Katsuki didn't get me a gift, I was really looking forward to see what he got me. "Y/n, You look sad. Do you think I really wouldn't get you a gift." Katsuki said seeing I looked kinda sad. He gave a slim rectangular black box. When I opened it, my eyes widen. It was a gold necklace with the words "Katsuki's❦Lover"  I look at him to see that he has a necklace on with "Y/n's❦Lover" on it. I started to cry and hugged him. He helped me put it on. The class went to the mall and hung out the whole day.

~~ Midnight ~~~

Finally I was able to go to sleep, Mina and the girl made me stay up to hang out with them. I love my friends, but they can get out of hand at times. I changed into a tank top and shorts, I decided not to wear underwear since I was only going to sleep.I was about to fall asleep when I hear a knock at my door. 'Ughhh IT'S FUCKING MIDNIGHT' I got up and opened the door to see my ash blonde boyfriend.  "What are you doing here?" I questioned the boy. "I still haven't given your last present." He said in a calming voice. "What do you mean by last present?" I said as he stepped into my dorm room and locked the door.

Immediately, I was pushed onto the bed. "K-katsu what are you doing?" He didn't respond, but he just started kissing my neck. "A-Ahh Katsu~~" His hands traveled up my shirt and massaged my breasts. He detached from my neck (I don't know how to say it) and pulled off my shirt. He made his way down my body leaving kisses as he goes, and he stops at the rim of my shorts. He slowly pulled them off, half way down he then realized I didn't have underwear on. He looked up at me and I looked away in embarrassment. "Were you expecting this?" "N-no I was just gonna go to sleep so I thought there was no need for it," I quickly replied. He just hummed in response and continued what he was doing. Once the shorts were off. He came back up to me and kissed me as he slipped a finger in my womanhood and taking it in and out of me (again don't know how to word it), doing so I moaned into the kiss. Bakugo then proceeded to make more hickeys on your neck, slipping and other finger in. "A-ah~~" I moaned out.
"Katsuki we shouldn't be doing this"  " but you've never said no to this" "I know but I just don't really want to do this right now, I'm tired," with that Bakugo was mad but understanding, so he put on his clothes and left without a goodbye.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Lol cliffhanger sorry for not updating I either forgot or didn't have time too.