Chapter 6

It was late at night and Kez was wide awake in bed in his dorm. Not a day went by when he didn't think of Fia it even started interfering with his sleep. None of his roommates new about his little side simply because he new they wouldn't understand. Unfortunately this also meant he didn't have a lot of time to himself to be little. He brought all of the supplies but he kept them hidden in his closet. Soon he got tired of laying awake and decided to call Fia to see if she was awake. He grabbed his phone and picked her contact. He waited as the phone rang then she picked up. "Hey Kez. What are you doing up? It's 3:00 am." She yawned.
"I just couldn't sleep so I thought I'd call you. I'm sorry I'll just go."
"No no wait. I miss you and it's great to hear your voice. Is there anything I can do to help?"
Kez knew exactly what he needed. "Could you sing for me. My mom used to sing for me and it always helped."
"Of course. I have the perfect song."

I'll be right here now
To hold you when the sky falls down
I will always
Be the one who took your place
When the rain falls
I won't let go
I'll be right here
When daybreak seems so far away
Reach for my hand
When hope and peace begin to fray
Still I will stand
Right here now
To hold you when the sky falls down
I will always
Be the one that took your place
When the rain falls
I won't let go
When the rain falls
I won't let go
I'll be right here
She listened closely and could here Kez  breathing slowly signifying he was asleep. Finally her baby was at peace.