Machine / My little stray kitty

Izuku POV

I was in the middle of writing on my hero analysis book before class start when Mei Hatsume suddenly came barging in class.

Asking or more like pestering me for an autograph which I didn't decline and just signed the paper she offered. In which will change my peaceful weekday for the rest of the week.

After which she immediately left and Mr. Aizawa came crawling in his yellow cocoon. Everyone went to their seat and class started.

After lunch was finished all of class 1A went to their classroom Mr. Aizawa said we should go to the auditorium for we will be watching a demonstration from the support department.

When we arrive at the auditorium we where met with a Futuristic chair and a screen that is connected to the chair.

Mei is tinkering behind her computer beside the machine. As we enter, we also noticed that Class 1B, the big three and most of the teachers including the Principal.

As we all take our seats I was called out to go at the front by Mr. Aizawa saying I am needed by Mei.

" Uhm.... M-Mei what d-do you ne-need me for? " I stuttered out as I get near to mei at the stage.

" oh. Yeah! Youll be seating here!" while pointing at her invention.

" huh?! Why would I be seating there?!"

" oh you didnt know? You already consented to this. You already signed the contract? See?" she said while taking out a piece of paper. That I recognized as the paper used for my autograph.

" you said thats for an autograph?! "

" oh Did I? Hehehe..." she sheepishly smile, while warily diverting her eyes.

" oh come on. Be my test subject for now."

"o-ok fi-fi-fine."

"YES! Oh. Before I forgot you should drink this."

" what it is this? "

" Its a sleeping drug I got from recovery girl. Because I will be attaching electrode on your head, we need your brain to be stable. That's why you need to sleep. "

"oh.  OK. " I went take the meds and went to sleep on the chair.

No one's POV

" Hi guys! now I will be showing to you guys my latest invention. The Multiverse projector. We would see the different versions of the w-"

" Hey! What's Deku doing there? "

"oh.  Cause I made him the test subject for the week when signed the paper I give him. " Mei smiled awkwardly.

" Do you mean persuade him to sign without letting him read the papers first. "

" what do you mean power loader? " ask prinncipal Nezu while narrowing his eyes at Mei.

" Because last time she made me sign a paper that I would like to read first but she said and I quote 'sign first read later'. I'm stupid enough to trust her. Later on that day I learned that what I signed was a contract about something which I didn't agree because she didn't let me read the contract. " while glaring at Mei.

" uhmm. n-no .. Yes!"

" you better be sure that this machine is safe Mei Hatsume since Midoriya is one of my Best student in class. " Aizawa sensei said threateningly.

" It's fine. It will be fine, I think " she whispered the last part.

Everyone settled down Class 1A and 1B are at the front and middle seats. The staff of UA is at middle seats also with some general studies and the Big 3.