Doctor Deku

( special mention to Ncov19. This f***** sh*** NCOV ruining a month of school days just before Foundation day occur. 😡😡😤. All of out hard work in creating floats wasted.
Well I can't f****  do anything about it but make the time i have worth it. 😂)

------_-_---_----

No one's POV

After the last show Mei prepared the next show as it is being prepared the audience is discussing amongs themselves about what will be the next show.

Mei input the codes needed to fine tune something and locate the nearest multiverse version of the universe they are in.

Computer:

Searching for a Multiverse .........

Searching .....................

Searching .....................

Search complete .....................

Loading the Multiverse ...............

Loading 25% .................................

Loading 33% .................................

Loading 56% .................................

Loading 70% .................................

Loading 91%.................................

Loading 100%..............................

Synthesizing 5% ........................

Synthesizing 55% .....................

Synthesizing 79% .....................

Synthesizing 96% ....................

Synthesizing complete ..........

Projecting multiverse .............

Multiverse version nameEpidemic

💉💉💊💊🔬🔬💉💉🔬🔬💊💊💉💉

Narrator

News Reporter : Breaking news! Currently there is a widespread of respiratory diseases amongst the people in [ name of a country ] that is causing many deaths of people between the ages of 30 and above. Among these people are of high-powered positions, and especially those people who interact with others on a daily basis.

Scientists as of now are scrambling around to find the source, carrier, symptoms and antidote or vaccine for this disease. Knowing that disease cause high mortality rate, just like....

" Hmm...  I wonder what could be the disease that will cause this? " our dear principal commented.

" There shouldn't be any disease that could affect mankind in large scale. And if there is, scientists could easily solve the problem. " the sophisticated Yaomomo said

" Yeah. You'll find easier solution to disease if it's a world where quirks rule. But this one is not. " Mei said out of nowhere.

" What do you mean young Hatsume?" Yagi ask

" This description said that this world we're currently watching is a non-quirk world. Where quirkless is the norm and the one with quirks are super soldiers used by the world leaders. Also in this world UA is an elite private Medical Facility. "