Name/Informations

"Luna" he said in a soft tone. I don't really understand because a in my opinion I don't really suit it, he then smiled it was really cute for some reason, so I didn't mind.

I studied the boy he was about five years old and had blond hair with yellow eyes, it was bright and almost looked like it glowed, I didn't even have to guess that he will be handsome when he grows up, but right now he's just cute.

"Thank you" said I. He lead he to my room, which was next to his. The room was a plain one there was nothing much other then the bed and a desk with a chair pushed inside, the boy said that I could decorate it to whatever I like but right now I had to sleep. So I when over to my bed and lay down which to my surprise I went into a dreamless sleep.

7 years later (cuz this author is lazy)

The years passes by quickly with me training and learning about this world, basically if you haven't realized this world is like the pokemons anime we all know and love but not completely the same. The pokemons looks like human and act like them to but the trainers can only have one pokemon, well just there partner, we also have to attend school when my trainer turns 12 which was today. I as a pokemon have to fight other pokemon and protect my master, well his name is Theodore Karl Calder 3rd prince of the royal family, I just call him Theo no that anyone minds cuz I'm his partner, of I wasn't....... well there will be consequences.

I haven't change much during the years while he had grown quite tall, and still growing, he's even taller then me T^T. Thats kinda all I learned the time I was here well except for the fact that he dies I die not that I mind, he gets injured in anyway I will get the injury, but if I get stabbed I won't get injured, thats why we fight and the trainer, so we how we lose is we faint (I have never fainted in my past life so I really wanted to at least try once in this life).
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Thats all for now cuz thats a lot of info for next chapter I can do character intro if you people want
-from your author ♥♥♥♥♥♥